Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loss added after game crushes?

Host(ess)

Loss added after game crushes?

I believe most of us have experience of the game crushing while pressing NEXT or immediately after ending the fight. Within the 2hrs I just played, my game crushed 4 times and each time I lost crowns and my loss counted was added. Is this the newest update? Because if it is, it's pretty bad.

1st incident: After I pressed NEXT, the loading won't end. I have to force the app to closed. I came back noticing my crown dropped and loss increased.
    2nd incident: While pressing NEXT, the error pop up saying this game requires internet connection and please reconnect blahblahblah, I'm sure all had this before. I click okay but once again a loss was added to my record.
    3rd and 4th incident is similar to 2nd.

Please consider reverting back to before. We all know the game crushes, we lived with it. Now when it crushes, we take the loss? It's kind of disappointing.

New Resident
    I had the same experience, the game crushes while playing or hitting next then the crowns drop down!
    Fortunately I am farming at the moment so I don't care about my crowns count but it will be essential after crowning up since a single loss is 40 crowns and there is barely 2,3 crowns per battle so it will be a nightmare!

Host(ess)
    5th incident just happened.. This needs to be fixed.

calymans
    I could care less about crowns. I care about win/loss ratios. The extra 5 losses for no apparent reasons makes me mad.

EDIT:
    But I was 1840+ earlier, I'm 1684 now.

Host(ess)
    I was at 359 loss, now 364 when I shouldn't have lose any. If mods can do something about this, please do. I don't care about the crowns.

This is the most upset I am since playing this game months ago.

New Resident
    I've always had problems with crashing, during or just after battles. I'd typically lose any loot I had gotten, plus my troops(maybe half the time). Now, I'm experiencing the crown losses described in the OP, too. So, now, I can win a battle, crash, get no loot, AND lose my troops and crowns. It wouldn't be so bad if the crashes were rare, but only Farm Story 2 has crashed more for me.

edit: ...oh, and the coins it cost me to enter that battle. I lose those, plus the crowns, loot, and troops.

2nd edit: Funny how just as this happened, the game decided to start nagging me for a rating. You really want me to rate the game NOW?
    Last edited by tincy13; 02-20-14 at 08:26 PM.

Host(ess)
    tincy13
    Exactly, I was fine with losing troops and loots, but now crowns and additional loss? No way man.

And it's been over a day, no replies from mod? I want my 5 extra losses deducted! And things reverted to what they were before, no losses added because of game crushes while battling.

Host(ess)
    6th incident just happened and I just got online 30mins ago.

I'm seriously considering to quit this game

Host(ess)
    This is actually an unannounced patch to fix a major problem in the game. Before people were deliberately cancelling their attacks when losing to not lose crowns. You were being exploited before and should have been getting more defensive wins than you were. So they fixed it finally but that also means you lose crowns when the game crashes or you receive a phone call while in the middle of battle

I applaud storm8 for fixing it. Thank you firemocha! I think it's the only positive change to the game in months. Unfortunately we have the app crashing problem and I too have lost a couple -40 and -33 due to app crashing in the middle of battle. In theory I should be making those crowns back with the defensive wins I wasn't getting before but I am not having much luck not getting any +40 or +30 defence wins like I thought I would.

Host(ess)
    TrotUA
    I have no idea people were canceling their attacks, how do they do that? But I have crushes often during battles before and I believe I still would as evidenced in my first 5 in the first day. If there is a case that people are *****ing, fix that **** problem, not drag other users down when they have no control over game crushes.

It's also apparent that they don't care since it's day 3 since my first post and no response on my thread. I have decide to quit.
    Last edited by 5crew; 02-21-14 at 11:16 PM.

Why is there no answer to this thread? Where is the support team? I have had a half dozen crashes over the past couple days. Since I am higher level and typically only have a couple crowns offered in a battle, I am losing 35+ crowns with every crash. This is absurd.

I'm not even getting a look at the prospective kingdom before the crash happens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast