Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/19/2014 Update Level Increase

I'm level 32, have 47,998, and it looks like I'm about halfway to leveling up.

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I'm a LEVEL 50!!!! wow, I need to get a life...

Mahalo TeamLava for keeping me so involved in this game that I haven't been able to focus on other things, like taking over the world and enacting my maniacle plans to force everyone to wear feather boas and miniature hats.
    LOL Congrats on the big 5-0, from the 5-0 state.

Executive Chef
    Level 50, new item, new limits, and quests coming - it's like Christmas. Thanks so much, TL. I hope everyone just enjoys it for what it is, and doesn't spend any time working out what they think they should be getting (although it appears that bird may already have flown the coup!). This is fun, and much appreciated.
    Last edited by newzealander; 02-19-14 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Game refreshed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    We're definitely in need of expansions. Hopefully those are coming soon too.
    I'll second that. I do hope that when they come, they have nothing on them. I do not need anymore trees, or rocks, or mushroom patches/rings, or any type of flower/bush etc. What I need is space. However, I suspect that in any case, if/when, new bits are released, we will be paying a very high price (money, lanterns and god forbid - expansion permits) for the privilege of development. I don't think there will be any gfc in castle story. Happy playing. Cheers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Level 50, and I logged on to 80 energy - it's like Christmas. Thanks so much, TL. I hope everyone just enjoys it for what it is, and doesn't spend any time working out what they think they should be getting (although it appears that bird may already have flown the coup!). This is fun, and much appreciated.
    Hay NZ, I'm with you. In relation to the increase, I am just happy that there is an increase. If there is something extra tomorrow then that is a bonus. If only the bonus could be fragments or shards, hee, hee, hee. Kind regards

Executive Chef
    Hey OH. I had to alter the post you quoted - the 80 energy very quickly refreshed to forty, but I'm still pretty happy about it all. I agree; those darn shards are elusive, but it's kinda nice to have a quest go on so long, and I'm in no hurry to upgrade that maze to something I don't find at all attractive. Roll on Friday (our time!)

Host(ess)
    I am so delighted that there are new levels that I'm going to the back yard to make snow angels.

FYI - I was assessed as level 41 with just over 90,00 XP. Love having new targets to work toward.

Don't mean to seem like a grumpycat, but the next item to be fixed should be the issue with gems - please have a double approval system so that we do not waste or accidentally use our gems. This would be REALLY appreciated.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Hey OH. I had to alter the post you quoted - the 80 energy very quickly refreshed to forty, but I'm still pretty happy about it all. I agree; those darn shards are elusive, but it's kinda nice to have a quest go on so long, and I'm in no hurry to upgrade that maze to something I don't find at all attractive. Roll on Friday (our time!)
    Yep, I'm not actually too worried. Do get frustrated from time to time about the fragments/shards etc, but that is life. Am happy to plug along and see what comes.

I do believe that Griselda is on a holiday from my place, somewhere with the baron. She, nor the gate, have given me anything of substance in the last few days and her greenhouse has been idle all day, as if her servants have gone on strike. But I am sure she will return one day and give me a few red and blue presents. Until then, oh well, what can you do. Yep, roll on Friday morning, approx 12 hours from now, give or take, for us in the lower part of earth. Cheers

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberly0822 View Post
    Awwwe man, I just sold some of my pink walls so I could buy others, now the wall limit has increased...bummer!
    What is the wall limit and how do you find it? I am lvl 50 now. I sold a lot of walls trying to get a second conservatory a few days ago. Now I can make it.

��wonderful updates,well done, now I am again max in 43 royal buildings,and new room crisis appears. Go for 15,000 royal points now, Wish new expansion spots come out soon.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast