Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/19/2014 Update Level Increase

Fashion Designer
    The quests will be released tomorrow as usual. As noted in the first post on this thread, the raised the level caps.

Other caps raised have been said earlier in this thread to include walls, farm plots and royal buildings.
    Last edited by CottageRose; 02-19-14 at 07:56 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Sorry about this! You won't see your energy bonus for leveling. However, as Aggwynn mentioned, we will have quests tomorrow that will reward energy for those who skipped levels.
    Will they be timed quest??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    OMG the only day I forgot to bring my mobile to work and here we have an major update. Cant wait to go home, can anyone clarify for me if there is any new expansion? my kingdom is crowded.
    I'm at level 42, I still only have the 3 expansions that I've been working on getting. I don't have any new ones.

Awwwe man, I just sold some of my pink walls so I could buy others, now the wall limit has increased...bummer!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shipower View Post

All I want to do is to compare the actual XP against the list compiled by jtm101.
    The list is off a little for me. I'm at level 45 now and by the list I would be level 44. At 116,463 I am halfway through 45.

PS....there could not have been a worse time to switch from my host job to farm supplier now that everyone is getting free fertilizer and seeds. I'll give it a shot though.
    Last edited by oliverrr11; 02-19-14 at 08:52 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    I was maxed on farm plots at level 30, since going to level 50 I was able to add 9 more. No more resource or crafting buildings than what I had before though. Not sure what the new Royal building limit is, don't need anything more at present.
    lvl 50 ---> royal building limit is 43

Rhino Keeper
    We're definitely in need of expansions. Hopefully those are coming soon too.

Rhino Keeper
    hey thanks! also i see a quest requires expansion at the far end of south east of the island...

Has the energy problem been fixed? I jumped to level 47 and had 80/40 energy, but when I started collecting, it jumped back down to 40/40 and I didn't get my extra energy.

Read the first post by Aggwynn. Energy rewards are tomorrow.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast