Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/19/2014 Update Level Increase

Executive Chef
    so ... when is the next lv raise ?

Executive Chef
    Nice thing about the level increase, I can now tell which of my previously trapped at level 30 neighbors have quit and remove them.

Confused...with the level increase, is the max energy supposed to go up or does it stay at 40? I'm at level 43 but still at max/40 for energy. I did get 3(i think) 50/energy boxes, but I thought the cap was going to increase also. Can someone help me clear up the confusion?

Hey. Tell me how to quickly raise. Energy is accumulated for a long time. My friends per day rose from 25 to 47 levels. What to do?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberly0822 View Post
    Confused...with the level increase, is the max energy supposed to go up or does it stay at 40? I'm at level 43 but still at max/40 for energy. I did get 3(i think) 50/energy boxes, but I thought the cap was going to increase also. Can someone help me clear up the confusion?
    The energy cap is not being raised.

Quote Originally Posted by ksyushechka View Post
    Hey. Tell me how to quickly raise. Energy is accumulated for a long time. My friends per day rose from 25 to 47 levels. What to do?
    People who jumped several levels in one day were stuck under the old level cap. When you reach a level cap, you continue to gain XP, which count toward increasing levels should the level cap be raised. Thus, when the level cap is raised, people who have accumulated XP automatically jump to the level that they have earned.

if you did not jump levels, then you were not stuck under the level cap. You will continue to level up normally until you reach the new level cap.

Quote Originally Posted by varunvillage View Post
    Hi
    Not increased my level to 50 but from 36 to 39 why .
    Thanks
    Levels are based on your experience. Tap the star showing your level and it takes you to your profile. There you can see on the progress bar where you are experience-wise on that level. Don't know what amount of experience is required for level 59 is, sorry.

Host(ess)
    Ok, so what just happened to me is that Level 33 goal appeared, I accepted the gift and next thing it says is "collect". Collect from where, exactly? Aren't we supposed to have something to chop? The crate is nowhere to be seen and the goal has gone, too. This also happened with Level 36. I'm not touching the Level 40 goal until I know what's going on...

Oh...needless to say there was no increase in my energy level wahtsoever, much less 50 points!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by 4ral3; 02-21-14 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4ral3 View Post
    Ok, so what just happened to me is that Level 33 goal appeared, I accepted the gift and next thing it says is "collect". Collect from where, exactly? The crate is nowhere to be seen and the goal has gone, too. This also happened with Level 36. I'm not touching the Level 40 goal until I know what's going on...
    Check your inventory.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Check your inventory.
    How mighty idiotic of me, of course they all there!!! Thanks a bunch!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the energy TL. Pretty cool how you guys designed it as crates we can chop and get energy when needed
     ℳaყ ㄚơʊȓ Ɗǟỷ ℬĕ ℱḯℓℓȅɗ ẅḯɫɧ ℒăϋɠჩナȅṙ & Տϋɳṣℎḭńȅ 

ナḯɠⅇȑⅈfḯĉ❁ҜḭℵǤⅅṏℳ