Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Castle Story: 02/19/2014 Update Level Increase

Fashion Designer
    Finally leveled up to 45. You need 113,100 XP to move up. No crate. Just 40 energy refill.

Nightclub Owner
    The crates were only for people who jumped to or over the levels. Anyone reaching those levels after the cap increase will just get the standard energy refill and not the crate.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I appreciate the fact that we got "compensated" with energy for leveling up. I've been at the max level for over a year and every time I'd see those XP stars pop up with no where to go it was disappointing. Hahahaha. Keep the level increases coming please

Host(ess)
    For those keeping track of levels, I just leveled up to 42 with 95,700 XP.

I received an additional 40 energy, but no additional energy crates.

On to level 43!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonbuy View Post
    How do you "Force Close"?
    See this thread here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Can Someone help me

Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Hi All,

We raised the max level to 50 a day early =)

Tomorrow we will give out Energy rewards for those who skipped ahead in levels.

Thanks all for your patience!

-Aggwynn and Glimmergate
    I am at level 41 and I did not receive free energy like everyone else did. I heard people received 100 or 200 free energy in packs of 50 crates. I got nothing and I e-mailed help at storm 8 and they don't seem to understand what I am talking about

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sassyred13 View Post

I am at level 41 and I did not receive free energy like everyone else did. I heard people received 100 or 200 free energy in packs of 50 crates. I got nothing and I e-mailed help at storm 8 and they don't seem to understand what I am talking about
    When you level up you get an energy refill. When they increased the cap from 30 to 50 a lot of people jumped from level 30 to higher levels (including straight to 50). All of these people missed out on the energy that they would have got when levelling up. What TL did was give them the energy crates depending on the level they jumped to. It didn't cover all the energy they would have got but it was a great gesture. If you've been levelling up normally you'll get the normal energy refil but you won't get the crates (because you didn't miss out on the energy refills).
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

:-) thank you for the info :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    I was hoping to see the XP for each of the new levels by now on the first page. Maybe something we can all work on, good to see some are reporting the xp for some levels. So i'll add what i found. Fyi there is a nice +40 energy on level up

Level 33: 50,200 xp
    Level 36: 64,000 xp
    I have been looking everywhere for level 33, everyone it seems to me so much further than i am, :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tanks_nurse1 View Post
    I have been looking everywhere for level 33, everyone it seems to me so much further than i am, :-)
    Here is a link to the experience points for reaching each level (hope it posts correctly)

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1069022

Good luck!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516