Thread: ****er Massacre 13

New Resident

****er Massacre 13

This is a 3 day farming event. The aim of the event is simple; create as much havoc as you can, farm, raise hell, chase deaths, destroy clans, and decimate campers.

When:

Starting date and time: March 8 @ 12:00 PM PDT

Ending date and time: May 1 @ 12:01AM PDT

You, as the participant, will choose any 3 days within the starting and ending dates provided above to complete your massacre. The days you decide to participate do not have to be consecutive like the other massacres before this one. Please provide heads up in advance if possible of the days you'd like to participate in.

Where:

iMobsters

How to participate:

In order to be a valid participant, one must do the following:

1) Add me with the account you plan to use for verification by my s8id: forceffa1

2) Post in this thread or pm me in these forums the following
    a) That you want to compete in the massacre
    b) Name of account
    c) Game being used

3) You must pm me a valid starting and ending screenshot of your accounts stats. You will be providing 3 separate starting and ending screenshots, one set for each day. The ending screenshot CANNOT be submitted later than 24 hours from the starting screenshot or else the day will be disqualified and you will lose that time.

4) You must use the same account and game for all three days of the event.

5) I reserve the right to ban your account from the event if I seem fit. The criteria for this would be if you are using some illegitimate means or anything that is against s8's TOS.

How the massacre will be ran and how to win:

In order to win, you must be the one with the highest total score. The scoring will be determined by the following formula for each day:

(****s + 2*deaths) * (exp-mission penalty)^2/(win + losses)

The score for each day will then be added together to obtain your total score like this:

Total score = Score from day 1 + Score from day 2 + Score from day 3

Note: Every entrant will be allowed 3 missions per day. If you pass this, you will be penalized 1000 points in the formula for each mission over.

PRIZES!
    1st:600FP
    2nd:300FP
    3rd:100FP

Please note that the person with the highest overall score will have the tie breaker over the other contestants if a tie occurs.

Misc Notes:

If your mission penalty exceeds your experience, your score for that day will be zero.

The winner is required to host the next massacre in a timely fashion

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. Please note that anything above is subject to change if needed, and will be announced with a post addressing the specific change. Other bonus announcements could be announced, so please check this post.
    Last edited by Forceffa1; 03-28-14 at 03:40 PM.

New Resident
    I'm in!!
    Game Name: Spark187
    iMobsters

How do I send you screen shots

New Resident
    Check the new thread of this please. my ipod broke & forgot the s8 id pw to the account.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....er-Massacre-13

Closing thread at player request.