Thread: Feed the Baron - +20 Favors?

Rhino Keeper

Feed the Baron - +20 Favors?

Just finished a Feed the Baron in the kitchen and got +20 favors. W[hat] is that?
    It feels like I got *****ed. At least the other kitchen gave me a fancy beam :P

Anyone know? I have no open goals except Coping Mechanism (the most recent line)
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 02-18-14 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Remove implied language

Rhino Keeper
    It's basically nothing. No one know what is its purpose, it's not an item, it doesn't make anything better.... useless :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cad33 View Post
    Just finished a Feed the Baron in the kitchen and got +20 favors. W[hat] is that?
    It feels like I got *****ed. At least the other kitchen gave me a fancy beam :P

Anyone know? I have no open goals except Coping Mechanism (the most recent line)
    I suggest you report in the bugs and issues section.

There is a thread somewhere in the normal section about this and apparently it was supposed to have been fixed. I commented on it in nov-dec 2013 and noted a comment from a TL staff member from about July 2013 asking if anyone was still getting this dud (my term not TLs) return. Looks like this still has not been fixed. I think the original thread was feed the baron or something like that. Cheers

Either way, it means people are still getting it and no response on what it means, or more to the point, no response from TL to fix it, has been received.
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 02-18-14 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Removed implied language in quote.

Executive Chef
    This is a known issue, and TL is working on it. Not sure what's taking so long. I will report that it has been observed again.

here's the thread where TL has responded about the favors and where people are reporting the incident.
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 02-18-14 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Fixed link