Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is there a way I can still finish my Reindeer Stable/Glimmerbat Habitat?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Question Is there a way I can still finish my Reindeer Stable/Glimmerbat Habitat?

During the Halloween/Christmas months, I didn't have as much time as I usually do to invest in my Castle Story gameplay. Both the Reindeer Stable and Glimmerbat Habitat are currently sitting in my inventory, unfinished. I know some of the materials for these are seasonal, so I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way I could still work toward finishing them? I didn't want to pay gems to buy the finished products if I didn't have to, so I thought I'd ask. Otherwise, I'll just have to break out the gems!

Thanks in advance!

Executive Chef
    You can no longer get the limited-time parts needed to finish the Habitat or the Stable. You have two options, and both require gems. You can use gems to buy the parts needed to upgrade, or you can use gems to purchase a fully upgraded Stable. (I don't think you can buy a fully upgraded Habitat.)

You may find that it is cheaper to buy the fully upgraded Stable than it is to buy the individual parts. It just depends on how far along you are with it.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, cool. I just didn't want to have to spend the gems if working toward it was still a possibility, which I didn't see how it was. I'll have to buy these when I can. Thank you!!!

I didn't finish the reindeer stable in time, so I had to buy the parts with gems. I'm glad I did though, because the reindeer has a red nose and it drops sugar, ice cream or fur.

The glimmerbat drops random fruit. So if you already have fruit trees i dont think its worth spending gems
    Last edited by tollerach; 02-21-14 at 01:41 PM.
    Cheers,
    Tollerach

The "Castle Story Guide Wiki" at Wikia is under construction and looking for help. PM me for more info.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tollerach View Post
    The glimmerbat drops random fruit. So if you already have fruit trees i dont think its worth spending gems
    Excellent point...but I want that cute little bat flying around!

Farm Supplier
    I also didn't finish the reindeer stable and kingdom inn. Can anyone tell me if I pay gems to finish building both, will I get any drops besides coins from collecting it? Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    My fully built/leveled up reindeer stable drops ice cream, sugar and fur. My kingdom inn drops wisps and maybe something else that I don't remember. Neither of them are "coin-only" buildings, if that's what you're asking?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    My fully built/leveled up reindeer stable drops ice cream, sugar and fur. My kingdom inn drops wisps and maybe something else that I don't remember. Neither of them are "coin-only" buildings, if that's what you're asking?
    Yes, that is what I want to know, thanks
    Just wanna know if the unfinished buildings are worth spending gems to finish or not

Executive Chef
    I got a Faerie Jar from the stable today. Never had one from there before!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast