Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How long did it take you to reach Level 99?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WrestlerHouse View Post
    I thought level 99 was the highest level? If not, what is?
    100 so far. But 99 is officially the highest according to TL.

I just restarted the game today I'll tell you when I get there

New Resident
    Ive been playing for almost 4 years. I am a dedicated 4 star player, daily gifter/ tipper. I have mostly completed all ovens and I am still only level 99. It doesn't matter to me because I enjoy the game so much but being at level 100 after 4 years of dedication would be a definite accomplishment!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    It took me about 6 months to reach level 99.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Farm Supplier
    Almost a year reach the level 99...
    But the level 100... too lazy xD some lv 100 here??
    When all have graying hair... Lol
    Winter Oven back please!!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm level 60 on Bakery Story and started November 20, 2014. Last month I often went up a level per day because I needed to get to level 49 because of some fall items being discontinued. Now there's no hurry. In fact I don't have half of the possible appliances yet and I have many, many recipes to master.
    On Restaurant Story I am at level 94 and started sometime in August 2014. I can't believe how fast I have moved up, but it makes the game fun since more recipes and decor opened up to me. I still have many recipes to master. It will be a long while before I am bored because I like to redecorate and I don't rush the goals too much...I usually finish them in 10 days.
    I play daily. The hardest part for new players is keeping enough food out and getting coins for goal appliances and decor. Once I got to 8 appliances, I was able to always have food on the counters.

I started playing Bakery Story in July 2012, when I got my first iPod, along with Restaurant Story. I played these games side by side and, if I remember correctly, it took me about a year to reach Lv. 99 for both!

Host(ess)
    It took me 10 months to reach level 99 in Bakery Story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    100 so far. But 99 is officially the highest according to TL.
    I'm level 99 and it says 999,999,999xp till the next level which is nearly impossible! I heard years ago it was lower so people were able to get to 100 but their games had issues so they were revoked to level 99. I don't think anyone is 100 anymore, they made it impossible.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123