Thread: WAR is ****ING MORALE

Rhino Keeper

WAR is ****ING MORALE

Quote Originally Posted by Dolce_Bella View Post
    My alliance is in perpetual war. Every member swears that they have not declared war yet as soon as one ends, another begins. As a result, many are unable to battle either due to a drain on resources or a lack of sufficient stone. Morale is bottoming out. There are downsides to perpetual war that a few pieces of gold cannot compensate.

Please address the bugs in the game. Only leaders and elders should have the authority to declare war and war should never be a perpetual state. Give us a chance to strategize and an opportunity to rest.

Thank you.
    That is just one of MANY quotes, in case you haven't caught up yet, Turtle. This perpetual war is just ****ing morale and driving people away. More and more are leaving and installing Clash of Clans or other games to get away from this crazy nonesense. I understand you claiming that if there is no interest in war, don't participate; However, that isn't how competitive alliances work.

You must fix this ASAP. Only Elders or the Leader should be able to declare war.

New Resident
    There needs to be some structure on when a war can be declared. The ability to have 1 player make a decision for an entire alliance is completely nonsense. As the Leader of my alliance, I've seen the frustrations from my players regarding this matter. It has completely lowered morale and even have players contemplating quitting. Please advise.

Rhino Keeper
    If you insist on keeping it the way it is, at least notify us who is declaring war. Make it public knowledge who in the alliance declared war.

DECLARE THE DECLARER! Yes, the entire alliance should know who has declared and should be able to see the prizes being offered. So far, members can only see that information BEFORE war is declared.

Ideally (and I've emailed this suggestion to Support), there should be a WAR DECLARATION QUORUM. A minimum group of members should be required to tap the DECLARE WAR button before the alliance can be engaged.
    A) Any 10 members or
    B) Any 5 elders or
    C) Any 4 elders PLUS the leader

Regular members cannot invite people; cannot promote members; cannot kick members out; so how the heck can you give them the power to take their alliance into war? That's absurd!

Furthermore, an alliance should have the option (again, with a QUORUM) to withdraw from a war. We can withdraw from battles. Why not from wars?

(Of course, none of this matters if your alliance, like mine, is stuck forever in the "WAITING FOR OPPONENTS" screen.