Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 2-19-14

Executive Chef
    Hate this weeks update. I mean, how crazy is it that I want bakery-related stuff in my bakery? I guess that makes me a weirdo. I'm surprised they didn't throw in a hockey piano/fountain/cement statue for good measure. Looks like I get to save coins and gems this week.

Executive Chef
    It's more than whether or not each individual one of us likes hockey or not.

We all have one thing in common... we all play a game called "BAKERY story". It wouldn't matter if the theme was seasonal or a color theme or even things I hate like sports and pirates... every update should still be items for a bakery. This isn't.

I feel like I got tricked into playing "Garage-sale-junk story" when we get updates like this.

Executive Chef
    And we thought it's only gonna get better lol. Not interested in placing an ice skating rink in the middle of my bakery so I guess I get to save $$$ this week.

Rhino Keeper
    Hockey stuff doesn't belong in a bakery. Saving my coins and waitng for the RS update.
    I play Restaurant and Bakery Story

Please do not send me a neighbor request. I will decline it because I'm not looking for any new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

Executive Chef
    How hard would it be to have a hockey cake display? Hockey cookies? Heck, why not throw in some hockey-themed milkshakes? Hockey pies? Hockey muffins?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post

We all have one thing in common... we all play a game called "BAKERY story". It wouldn't matter if the theme was seasonal or a color theme or even things I hate like sports and pirates... every update should still be items for a bakery. This isn't.

I feel like I got tricked into playing "Garage-sale-junk story" when we get updates like this.

Really? Hockey? I'm not even interested in any sports. Why would you put sport stuff in a bakery? I want bakery items. Real ones that go in an actual bakery. Many of us have asked several time for this...

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with all that, we have a serious lack of *baking* related items & recipes, though I think there is a lot that falls under bakery themes. Updates like this would be a little better if they would do them 100%, with decorations but especially recipes. A few small things do not make a hockey themed bakery. Recipes make a bakery.
    That being said, when I make my hockey bakery, I'm going to try to make up for it with items we already have.

I don't like sports. I like bakeries and cafes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by marianagresta View Post
    I don't like sports. I like bakeries and cafes.
    Yes! Exactly that. If I liked sports I would be playing sports games, I like cafes and cute stuff, not yucky sports.

Exactly! I've been saying this for a long time now. This is not city story, town story...There are a lot of outdoor themes, that now my outdoor ?rea has to be bigger if I want to display all of those items. But I can't buy anymore the barista counter, the gelatto stand, and other things related with a bakery/coffee shop, because they are not available. They have to consider the people that started playing just a year ago too. I mean I don't even have a refrigerator!! Or a stand mixer!
    This is getting ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast