Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 2-18-14

The Honorable Panda

Fashion Update 2-18-14

Pending no issues, we should see some updates this week!

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    update for 2-18-14:
    -abstract painting 4 gems (wall deco)
    -art pop mirror 89,000 coins (wall deco)
    -Art Pop Party 29 gems LTO
    -art pop mannequin 9 gems (floor deco)
    -neon mannequins 19 gems (floor deco)
    -modern shoe display 51,000 coins (floor deco)
    -rainbow boombox 68,000 coins (floor deco)
    -bold color dresses 72,500 coins (floor deco)
    -art pop runway 156,500 coins (floor deco)

New Catalog - Runway Royalty 20 hrs

-Felt combo top 13 gems
    -Pattern pencil skirt 7 gems
    -Wood platforms 85,000 coins
    -Antiqued purse 97,000 coins

Quote Originally Posted by Lina_101 View Post

And this is the mannequin! I don't like her make up and dress but the "four-in-one" mannequins are absolutely gorgeous!!! I love them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lina_101 View Post

I hope you can see the picture (I've never uploaded one before) but this is the Art pop party display! Saw it in a boutique (not mine) I must say I don't like it very much, the sofas and lights are cute but the girls look a bit weird!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-19-14 at 11:51 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Still waiting on that Valentine's Day wedding.

Not sure what I want to see this week. But not quite ready for Spring since my allergies are the worst in Spring. Wouldn't mind some Amethyst ending up in fashion story. Purple is my favorite color.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Fashion Designer
    Valentine's is finished so i really hope we get something completely different this week

I'm kind of funny when it comes to holidays and special events ... everything is all decorated and I'm totally in the mood for whatever is happening at that time but when it is over, it is over and I pull all the decorations down and move on to the next adventure. With that being said, I, too, am ready for something new and fresh and totally unrelated to Valentines. Maybe some Spring stuff? Floral arrangements, potted plants, runway fashions, a new spring mannequin and some colours that reflect the upcoming season. It would be great to have some green or purple tiles in any shade that cost coin rather than gems so purchasing several will not be in issue. Also, a LTO that is 100% fashion related. Maybe something like the denim display where the pretend shop employees are getting things ready for warmer weather. I'm sure the new release today will be great ... it's just hard waiting!
    Be the change you want to see in others.

Executive Chef
    I believe we'll get some Carnival stuff. (I'm hoping for bunny ears for my avatar)
    I really want a fashion display and a spring catalogue, winter is over anyway, here at least.
    I'm really afraid of those updates when we get only a new box...

Executive Chef
    A display but without trees since I have plenty of those in storage on both acct
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    I'm really afraid of those updates when we get only a new box...

Shhhhhhhh! I am still in my happy place imagining all sorts of fantastic new stuff OUT of boxes and for reasonable prices!
    Be the change you want to see in others.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPixiShop View Post
    Shhhhhhhh! I am still in my happy place imagining all sorts of fantastic new stuff OUT of boxes and for reasonable prices!
    So true!!

Bunny ears for our avatars would be adorable! I'm not sure what I expect for this update. I agree that spring items and fashion related displays would be great. I could go for some purple too.

Executive Chef
    I actually wouldn't mind a fashion related vday LTO with 4 girls wearing cute pink and red outfits, since we never did get it and we get xmas items for sale even after the holiday is over (example: just a couple of weeks ago we got penguins wearing santa hats in bakery, even though it's already febuary), so I got my tiny sliver of hope stil there. Also still hoping for a hot pink dress, but who knows when they'll give us that. We also didn't get much/any vday floor decor this year, so maybe they'll give us some leftover designs they haven't released yet *crosses fingers*.

Besides that, I want to see more fashion related items in my fashion boutique, there's too much non-fashion related items already and it's getting out of hand, especially all the outdoor displays.

The one theme I wouldn't mind having in my shop even though it doesn't relate to fashion entirely is a Tea Party theme, complete with catalogues, displays, decor etc etc. They did it really well in bakery and hoping they let some of such ideas to be introduced in fashion story too.

Yes please!!! Enough with the outdoor displays, trees and things not related with a fashion store! What about some children and menswear if you are out of ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I actually wouldn't mind a fashion related vday LTO with 4 girls wearing cute pink and red outfits, since we never did get it and we get xmas items for sale even after the holiday is over (example: just a couple of weeks ago we got penguins wearing santa hats in bakery, even though it's already febuary), so I got my tiny sliver of hope stil there. Also still hoping for a hot pink dress, but who knows when they'll give us that. We also didn't get much/any vday floor decor this year, so maybe they'll give us some leftover designs they haven't released yet *crosses fingers*.

Besides that, I want to see more fashion related items in my fashion boutique, there's too much non-fashion related items already and it's getting out of hand, especially all the outdoor displays.

The one theme I wouldn't mind having in my shop even though it doesn't relate to fashion entirely is a Tea Party theme, complete with catalogues, displays, decor etc etc. They did it really well in bakery and hoping they let some of such ideas to be introduced in fashion story too.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast