Thread: Please option to reject donations or accept only highlighted troops

Fashion Designer

Please option to reject donations or accept only highlighted troops

There are big arguments starting in my alliance about people sending what's considered by many to be useless troops, when everyone just really wants air ships and archers. Now someone is sending dozens of thieves to someone to bully them and is being really horrible to her in the chat too. I have reported him but I don't think that will do much.

It would be great if we could reject donated troops like you can reject gifts in the story games, or choose the option to only accept/donate highlighted troops. If someone doesn't mind what troops they receive, they can just highlight all of them!

This has also been a big issue for us as troops are inafective these days players are getting very particular with what they want. It makes it very hard to know what players are requesting when, if you do not cook every troop available it is impossible to tell what a players has requested unless you in fact have that troop. Please can you change the game so whatever is requested is highlighted even if you don't have the troops available to send.

Fashion Designer
    Yes that would be helpful too. When I'm under shield I cook at least one of each just so I can see what people want!
    It's mostly air and archer, with the occasional request for bears.

First FireMocha needs to restore the ability to see all the preferences that a requester has marked, regardless of whether the desired troops happen to be in our army post at the time.

Then yes, definitely give the requester an option to refuse a donation that is either an unwanted type or a level too low to be of much use.

Thirdly, please put an IGNORE button back on the troop requests, so that we don't have to keep picking our way past requests that we've decided not to fill.

We realize that it would present a challenge if refused donations were to be sent back to someone's army posts when there may no longer be space for them. Then allow us to selectively DISCARD unwanted troops individually without having to dump out the entire portal. This option would also be useful if we make a mistake on our request and find two Level 1 Summoners taking up 16 spaces in our portal alongside three Level 4 Airships.

Fashion Designer
    Maybe a lost and found box of discarded troops, where anyone can take a few? Would also be helpful to discard troops trained by mistake. I've made 16 thieves by mistake before when wanting archers...