Thread: Gem Sale

Red face Gem Sale

Hello everyone I am completely new on these forums so bear with me if I ask a question that already has a "thread" I play Bakery Story, restaurant Story. Pet Story and Fashion Story. Why is there a gem sale on some of these games but not the others? I really want to stock up on gems in the other stories and am wondering if they will be available after the current sale ends?

Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Gems sales go out randomly. You may see a sale on one, all or none of your games. If you do not have one now, hopefully you will see one soon!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    The easiest way 2 start accumulating gems here in BS and RS is by mastering recipes. By mastering a recipe I'm referring 2 cooking it a certain number of times. 4 each recipe u master ur awarded 2 gems. The 1st gems comes w cooking the recipe 23 times. The second gem is awarded when u master the recipe w 83 cooks.that might seem like a lot but at the start certain recipes only take 1 or 5 minutes 2 cook. Of course u can always buy them 2 supplement the gems u earn.
    I believe u can also earn gems in FS and PS the same way but u might check on those forums 2 find out 4 sure.