Thread: No Notifications.

New Resident

No Notifications.

As of roughly two days ago I'm no longer getting any notifications in Bakery Story or, as near as I can tell, Dragon Story. I'm still getting notifications in Restaurant Story. Ironically, since I no long regularly play it. Turning push notifications off and back on ingame, turning notifications off and back on in my app settings, and even reinstalling the apps has not fixed this.

Game version is 1.5.5.7.8, BS: Christmas. Nexus 7 android tablet. Android version 4.4.2.

Am I the only one having this issue? I know it's happened for people in the past, but that was years ago.
    Last edited by solutad; 01-25-14 at 10:41 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    If you have more than one version of Bakery or Dragon on your device, go to the versions you are not playing and turn off notifications, then make sure you have the notifications turned on for the versions you are playing. (one version per game).

If still issues, try uninstalling and reinstalling the games.

If they are still missing, send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Me too. I dont get notifications now for about 4days already. I've tried reinstalling and it doesnt work. Thanks for this anyway!