Thread: Block User Button

Executive Chef

Block User Button

Sorry if there is already a post about this but I couldn't find it. TL please consider giving us a block button.

Thanks.
    Last edited by AutumnScot; 02-15-14 at 06:56 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnScot View Post
    Sorry if there is already a post about this but I couldn't find it. TL please consider giving us a block button. At the moment because I deleted one of my neighbours, they keep commenting on my wall etc. This would be a way to stop this.

Thanks.
    There are a million and one threads requesting this. Hopefully someone at TL will see the need for it but unfortunately they never have.

What you will hear is that if someone is harassing you then you should report the player to TL support. Take screenshots of the offending posts if you can and send them in. They will decide what action, if any, to take. Not sure what will happen in your case, though. Best bet is to just ignore the player. Eventually he/she will get tired of it and will go away.

Farm Supplier
    They used to be a block button I don't know what happened to it. I need to block a lot of kids that harasses me asking me to marry them lol.

Nightclub Owner
    There was never a block button.

Farm Supplier
    Actually there was .-. I remember blocking a troll on my old account. Was probably 1-2 years ago.

Grand Emperor
    No, no block button. I've been playing for over 3 years and there weren't any on teamlava games.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnScot View Post
    Sorry if there is already a post about this but I couldn't find it. TL please consider giving us a block button.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by WrestlerHouse View Post
    They used to be a block button I don't know what happened to it. I need to block a lot of kids that harasses me asking me to marry them lol.
    A block button has been requested. Just to clarify, there has never been a block button for any of the Team Lava games.

To report a player for inappropriate behavior in game , please send an email to support@teamlava.com

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request