Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Bride Dragon - 14th February RELISTED

Executive Chef
    LOL! Where I'mfrom, we'd say..."Bless her little heart"...which is a polite way of saying "sucks to be you!!". In all seriousness, bride and groom seem to love the romantic beach with the blue moon overhead honeymoon, only fitting given circumstances.

Rhino Keeper
    SoOo sad i thought i wasnt going to breed bride in time so i bought the dragon ready for no regrets but when i woke up the time of breeding mustve went weird because i went to sleep without a 24hr timer on those dens so i bought the dragon and i woke up to a 24 hr timer which turned out to be bride so im mad as hell

Fashion Designer
    I just bred stone and infinity and got 24 hours..... might it be bride????? I don't need her, but it could be something weird is going on...

Executive Chef
    Well, she is white and green, so could be!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnglChk507 View Post
    SoOo sad i thought i wasnt going to breed bride in time so i bought the dragon ready for no regrets but when i woke up the time of breeding mustve went weird because i went to sleep without a 24hr timer on those dens so i bought the dragon and i woke up to a 24 hr timer which turned out to be bride so im mad as hell
    Awww, my condolences.

Rhino Keeper
    Got it finally with Mossrock and Quetzal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    LOL! Where I'mfrom, we'd say..."Bless her little heart"...which is a polite way of saying "sucks to be you!!". In all seriousness, bride and groom seem to love the romantic beach with the blue moon overhead honeymoon, only fitting given circumstances.
    Maybe Flatfoot could organise some digital cosmetic surgery? I'm sure Groom wouldn't be the only one relieved......
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Executive Chef
    I think the surrounding habitats would too...gah I am horrible.

In all seriousness, I love her little dress and the flowers in her hair. But you look at them side by side, and you can tell a huge difference in design quality. That's obviously complimenting FlatFoot, yet again. Can he (or she!) fit through the front doors at work i wonder?

Rhino Keeper
    My groom is patiently waiting for his bride, but all he gets are fuzzys, stones, and lore keeper. She must have cold feet. Oh well, there is always Bride of Franken for him.

I put my Groom with Bride of Franken on the big black sands habitat and it was love at first sight. He's so over Bride now I can stop trying for her.

When does she leave again, is it Friday sometime or midnight Pacific time?
    Last edited by PrairieGrass; 03-03-16 at 03:17 PM.

Executive Chef
    I'm not sure when she goes. I know you can check the market, and if she's still there, she can still be bred. To be honest, I had to ask here to see if she was even breedable.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast