Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Waiting 13 hours for new war to start

Waiting 13 hours for new war to start

We love the new war. Lol We won yesterday, both the first one that reset and the one that finished last night. But, when we declared war again, we are still waiting while it seems others are able to fight again since last night. Can u help? We are Monster Ice.

Thanks, guys!

Update 2/21/14:
    This should now be fixed! If you were stuck, you should have been kicked back out of the queue. You may have already started a new War or be waiting for a new one to start. Additionally, this should not happen again in the future. If you are waiting for more than 1 hour, you should automatically be kicked back out of the queue so you start again. Thanks again for all your patience during this time! ~ FrozenTurtle
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 02-21-14 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Fixed!

Thanks for letting us know! We'll work on improving the wait time for Alliance Wars. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thanks loads, Frozen. Our group loves the alliance war. No complaint except we can't play. Lol we r like a bunch of little kids waiting to go to Disney. Except we want to go to war...

We declared war early this morning, but still waiting for opponents... Please advise what the issue is?

Thanks,
    Vee

We won our first alliance war and now we have been waiting three days to participate in another!!

Also, is it supposed to be a 12-hour war? We won our first 12-hour war by a landslide and didn't receive anything! Seems like the timer just reset and we got nothing for our efforts.

our aliance takes three days hoping to start a war. We are Spanish Guard

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Thanks for letting us know! We'll work on improving the wait time for Alliance Wars. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    My alliance, GRekoi, has been in "waiting for opponents" mode for three days now. This is not a problem of slow wait times - this seems to be a serious bug with the game. Sounds like a handful of other alliances are experiencing similar problems while other alliances are merrily racking up gems and coins. Hardly fair gameplay.

My patience is running out. When can we expect a fix, Frozen Turtle? And what are you going to do to make it up to the alliances that have been prevented from benefitting from this new feature for multiple days?

3Days of waiting for alliance war.

Is there anyone can help me to our problem? We're happy to have a war and won once and when we declared a war again, we stuck at waiting our opponent please help us about our problem some of alliances already had 5 times of alliance war but us only got 2 times and stuck for waiting an opponent.

Leader of WARLORD'S = ?Empire?

Please give us a reply to solve our problem.
    Last edited by Russelsarip; 02-16-14 at 10:04 PM.

Alliance War problem

My alliance is having a problem with these wars. We were in our first one and got 2nd place but then after that war, it said we were waiting for opponents. We haven't been able to war since the first war. Can anyone tell us how to fix this. Right now, everyone in my alliance would rate the 0.5 out of ten. This is redicilious. This needs to be fixed soon...

Thanks for letting us know! Please post your Alliance name here if you have been stuck waiting for an opponent for more than 12 hours.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast