Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Alliance Wars!

Executive Chef
    Neat Trick

Saw a neat Trick. Battle just finished an Hour Ago.
    Two French Teams had 5000 points before war ended. Then one Team dropped to below 1000 and the other one Hit 10,000.
    so La Horde France won and Les Templiers came in about Last.
    our Team came in second.
    So switching Alliance while war is on does help

I dont how how else Glory points of an Alliance can drop so fast.

I don't understand sumercarefree �� what neat trick? And who jumped to 10000? By doing what? �� so confused �� this game must be dying out cuz no new post from any admin answering questions and concerns.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamydragon02 View Post
    I don't understand sumercarefree �� what neat trick? And who jumped to 10000? By doing what? �� so confused �� this game must be dying out cuz no new post from any admin answering questions and concerns.
    Well we were at Fight with 3 other teams. Team A and Team B were slightly in front of us.
    Suddenly I saw the points of Team A jump by about 4000 points and Team B dropped by about the same no.
    I think it is only possible if some members move over from one Alliance to the other one.
    I do not think it is wrong so long as there are no rules against it.
    So keep an eye on the two French Teams ha ha.

When players move from one alliance to another, they do NOT take their stars with them. They will see zero stars under their name in the new alliance until they do battle there, and only battles fought in that second alliance will earn stars there. The stars they earn in the first alliance stay with the first alliance. In fact, if they return to that alliance during the same war, the stars they previously earned will once again appear on the scoreboard under their name.
    Sudden shifting of points from the leading team to a runner up is the result of assault which carries a double blow. Assault for a 100-star gain results in a 100-star loss for the leading team with a net difference of 200 stars. No trick.
    If, however, you are seeing points dropping from a team that's NOT In the lead, or other drastic increases in score that cannot be explained by star-pushing baby accounts or stars stolen via massive assault, then there is likely some trickery afoot, and nothing neat about it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    When players move from one alliance to another, they do NOT take their stars with them. They will see zero stars under their name in the new alliance until they do battle there, and only battles fought in that second alliance will earn stars there. The stars they earn in the first alliance stay with the first alliance. In fact, if they return to that alliance during the same war, the stars they previously earned will once again appear on the scoreboard under their name.
    Sudden shifting of points from the leading team to a runner up is the result of assault which carries a double blow. Assault for a 100-star gain results in a 100-star loss for the leading team with a net difference of 200 stars. No trick.
    If, however, you are seeing points dropping from a team that's NOT In the lead, or other drastic increases in score that cannot be explained by star-pushing baby accounts or stars stolen via massive assault, then there is likely some trickery afoot, and nothing neat about it.
    Interesting.

Virtual Vacation

One of the Best *****ing Alliance

Right now fighting them.
    When fight started they had 5000 points, which they doubled in less than 2 hours .
    So far all reports have not been taken care off.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Interesting.

Virtual Vacation

One of the Best *****ing Alliance

Right now fighting them.
    When fight started they had 5000 points, which they doubled in less than 2 hours .
    So far all reports have not been taken care off.
    Lol, slightly sad to have to ***** to get a few cents worth of gems. You'll have to report them via email summer, clearly no ones reading these posts :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by liscke View Post
    Lol, slightly sad to have to ***** to get a few cents worth of gems. You'll have to report them via email summer, clearly no ones reading these posts :/
    Actually they were not *****ing and this is covered by Frozen Turtle in a thread that sadly you didn't bother to read:

Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    I met the same opponent , it started with 5000 points and in 1 hr it had 10,000 points !
    I mentioned in another thread.
    They are now called Virtual Vacation. Earlier they were called Virtual Mashvacation.

Another Team that does magic with the score points is La Horde France and Les Templiers.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    I discussed this with our engineers and they have a fix that should go out sometime tomorrow. This was an issue on our end and nothing that any of the other players did.

Host(ess)
    Thank you cat crack. I was not offering an opinion on whether or not they were *****ing, just noting that it would be sad to ***** to win 25 gems, and offering some advice. Shame on me for not reading a comment in a completely different section and thread. Will be sure to do some cryptic crosswords to hone my lateral thinking. Cheers for the advice.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by liscke View Post
    Thank you cat crack. I was not offering an opinion on whether or not they were *****ing, just noting that it would be sad to ***** to win 25 gems, and offering some advice. Shame on me for not reading a comment in a completely different section and thread. Will be sure to do some cryptic crosswords to hone my lateral thinking. Cheers for the advice.
    In online games many things just "happen" , sometimes we wonder how. Well as long as TL looks into them it is fine.
    A note had been made under Bugs and Fixes which is under a different section (not discussions)
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....th-1000-points

Executive Chef
    Now a new feature on Zombie Attacks, I tasted a few of them.
    Wonder how the members upgraded their Barracks and RH so fast !
    Must have plenty of gems I suppose.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast