Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Alliance Wars!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank u Frozen, coz this permanent waiting for opponents make players to jump to the other ally with active going war, global became a place to find out where they can find such ally. Alliances with long waiting times will be dead soon

my alliance was smart lol they created a brand new alliance and we all moved to it now wars are rolling once again .

Quote Originally Posted by meyoume View Post
    my alliance was smart lol they created a brand new alliance and we all moved to it now wars are rolling once again .
    Our alliance also tried that with just enough members to declare war. We sat there staring at the WAITING FOR OPPONENTS WALL ... then went back home to the one we've been staring at since Sunday.

Glory star rewards & bonuses

FrozenTurtle, I have a question about the number of glory stars offered for each battle or assault.
    An army around Level 60 or higher is offered 50 stars against a base with Royal Hall Level 10; 32 stars against RH9; 18 stars against RH8 and 8 stars against RH7.
    However, armies at lower levels are offered something like twice as many stars against these bases. 100 stars against RH10? 64 stars against RH9? 36 stars against RH8? 16 stars against RH7? Those armies usually seem to be below Level 35, from my observations.
    My question is: Where exactly is the divide between armies that can earn a maximum of 50 stars per battle and those that can earn a maximum of 100?
    I also realize that there is a glory penalty imposed upon attackers who change alliances during a war, but that is a separate issue. My question does not pertain to that.
    I am not asking why. (I applaud your efforts to give bonus rewards to low-level armies tackling much tougher bases.) I am asking where. How low must an attacker's base level be to enjoy the bonus of double glory?
    Your answer will not just satisfy curiosity. It will allow us to explain this to alliance members who may look upon the glory points of their lower level teammates with some degree of confusion, envy and suspicion. It will also help low level members understand why the big guys & gals are not putting as many points on the scoreboard.

New Resident
    My alliance is Spanish Guard and we're waiting again for 2 days a war to begin. What's the probleem?

**UPDATE**

You can now view who declared War in your Alliance Chat! Praise or admonish your members for committing such heinous acts!

Host(ess)
    Great update, thank you, but it still needs to be limited to elders. Elders can be 'admonished' by demotion, but should we be kicking every member who gets a little over excited? Do we want alliance chat full of angst over these wars? No. Its supposed to be fun. Please let alliance manage the wars in the way they see fit so it can actually be enjoyable as you intended rather than the major source of frustration it currently is. We really didnt need another thing to complain about, lol

Host(ess)
    Can you fix the bug where the clans are stuck waiting for an opponent first? We love the feature but can't use it!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by madcool8 View Post
    Can you fix the bug where the clans are stuck waiting for an opponent first? We love the feature but can't use it!
    Yes, the same here. Spanish Guard is waiting for 5 days now. We love alliance war but we can't use it. Should we create a new alliance and move?

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for this update. Although a fun feature has become frustrating to members that want to win at a minimum 2nd place. We can't just kick a player for declaring else occasional playing teammates would be gone for sure. But war gets declared at bad times (like middle of night). We need this option for Leader only to keep it fun. Yes there's no penalty, but 27K sure isn't as nice as 249K coins and free Gems.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast