Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Alliance Wars!

Adelinutz, there ARE legitimate causes for complaint. There are FULL-SIZED alliances that have been waiting for days to get a war opponent. There's nothing wonderful about that when your members actually WANT to enjoy this feature.
    Like your alliance, mine enjoyed the wars without a hitch until Sunday night. We declared war right after our victory and have been waiting for an opponent ever since. Wouldn't YOU complain if that happened with YOUR alliance? We had over 45 members when we declared war. We have 50 last time I checked.
    There are many things we can quibble about with the FUNCTIONAL alliance war feature. But the most urgent and absolutely warranted complaint is that for some alliances, it has STOPPED FUNCTIONING. More and more alliances are running into this wall every day now. Yes. You WOULD complain.

i declared war on sunday and its now wednesday and we are still waiting. there should be a cancel feature maybe.?

New Resident
    Same here, waiting since Saturday

New Resident
    My alliance declared war yestarday in the morning and still waiting after over 24 hrs......what's up?

??? the feature was working great, but my alliance has been waiting for 4 days now for the next war to start. is the feature experiencing glitches now? we had several wars in a row...have plenty of active members ... so i am not sure whats the problem??

lol seeing the post above....way if so many are waiting, are they not matched together??? seems the feature does need some improvements lol

New Resident
    How are opponents matched up? We've had no trouble getting matched for wars (never had to wait more than half an hour) On another note, the system seems like a nice way to attract and keep lowbies/freebies/newbies interested in the game. There were probably too many dead accounts at the lower levels...the main complaint being that they couldn't compete with the well established player base in the top 50

Rhino Keeper
    Wow we've been in what seems like perpetual war. One after the other since it started. No idea how they assign them.

the alliance i am in had 4 or 5 wars back to back..... no wait time at all really.......so we havent changed but we arent getting paired up now...... it would be nice if a mod could give info on whats up

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We're working on a manual fix for you all! We're also trying to add a fix to prevent this from happening in the future. Thanks for your patience!
    Please follow the issue with waiting for a War to begin in the above thread. Thanks for your patience!