Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Alliance Wars!

New Resident
    Our alliance has been waiting for one and a half days for opponents while other players say they have won 2/3 wars why is that?we won 1 war and immediately started one but still no opponents?

i just want to ask if its normal to not have an alliance war in 2days because we've been waiting for an alliance war for about 2 days and still not having one.. After winning our 2 alliance war and declares a war, the alliance war button always saying waiting for opponents, But still no opponents are coming I just want to know if its normal or a bug? Because it's very important to us to have alliance war we are the Rank 22 Alliance Named: ☣WARℒℴℜD☣ I hope this problem fix immediately ..

Thanks and More Power.
    Last edited by Russelsarip; 02-15-14 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Misspelled

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoDunbar View Post
    I would like to suggest that ability to declar war be limited to leader and elders. For last two days, my alliance has joined a war but no one admits to declaring war. I don't know if this is a bug or someone not admitting to doing wrong. ALLIANCE NAME: Diplomatic Immunity. I think this is a great feature but I'm finding us involved in war when most of my clan is sleeping.
    I second this request, please limit it to leader only, or elders at the least. War fatigue is kicking in already!

New Resident
    i am lvl 35 and getting 20 stars for 100% bases with lvl 10 RH, i have no chance even against players with 8 RH and i get 12 stars for them, in my alliance players with higher lvl and stronger troops get more then i do, I heard its 50 stars when matched against players with same RH, is my acc bugged?

New Resident
    Hi team,

My alliance is Spanish Guard and we're waiting to long for a new war, since last Friday. What's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by VIVASPAIN View Post
    Hi team,

My alliance is Spanish Guard and we're waiting to long for a new war, since last Friday. What's going on?
    Same here!
    My alliance is TheNigh****ch. We had one war friday and now we are stuck in waiting for other alliances to join. Please fix this. It's not fair when other alliances can play it and win gems and some are just watching. We got so exited with this feature and we liked it a lot and now it's broken.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by MihaiLazar View Post
    Same here!
    My alliance is TheNigh****ch. We had one war friday and now we are stuck in waiting for other alliances to join. Please fix this. It's not fair when other alliances can play it and win gems and some are just watching. We got so exited with this feature and we liked it a lot and now it's broken.
    Exactly. I totally agree.

Executive Chef
    OK so it seems if you win a couple you get blocked from competing in wars. At least that what it seems with the above posts. So why is it that Kingdom won three times in a row and is still an opponent? What makes them different? Shouldn't they have been blocked too? Or stuck in waiting for alliance mode?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    OK so it seems if you win a couple you get blocked from competing in wars. At least that what it seems with the above posts. So why is it that Kingdom won three times in a row and is still an opponent? What makes them different? Shouldn't they have been blocked too? Or stuck in waiting for alliance mode?
    I agree. But in our case we won just one time, a war of 11+12 hours. Wherever it is not fair, indeed.
    Last edited by VIVASPAIN; 02-16-14 at 07:47 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    This needs to change, Turtle. Restrictions need to be put into place so that only elders and the leader can initiate a war. These wars require collaboration and strategy. Only after the team is fully prepared should an elder or leader initiate a war. I won't bother going into more detail as you've already read my post in the bug forums.

Cheers!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast