Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Alliance Wars!

Rhino Keeper
    We are in the top 5 and are not having a problem losing crowns to get stars we r still winning our rank war. Hopefully that doesn't change. Good-luck all.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh and it does show ur individual glory under members.

New Resident
    After a war ends, does it automatically start a new one every time?

New Resident
    We r dealing with a small problem in my alliance..we won last war and a member decided to declare a new one within a few minutes after the results announcements.. The problem is that we r still waiting opponents to be found.. Its about 11 hrs since then and we r still waiting... Is that normal?

OUGAA- leader of GRekoi

Quote Originally Posted by rubylane View Post
    After a war ends, does it automatically start a new one every time?
    Someone from your Alliance has to start up the next War.

Quote Originally Posted by melanthia View Post
    We r dealing with a small problem in my alliance..we won last war and a member decided to declare a new one within a few minutes after the results announcements.. The problem is that we r still waiting opponents to be found.. Its about 11 hrs since then and we r still waiting... Is that normal?

OUGAA- leader of GRekoi
    We're working on ways we can improve the search time for Alliance Wars. Thanks for your patience!

We declared war early this morning, but still waiting for opponents... Please advise what the issue is?

Thanks,
    Vee

I would like to suggest that ability to declar war be limited to leader and elders. For last two days, my alliance has joined a war but no one admits to declaring war. I don't know if this is a bug or someone not admitting to doing wrong. ALLIANCE NAME: Diplomatic Immunity. I think this is a great feature but I'm finding us involved in war when most of my clan is sleeping.

Executive Chef
    Why are we matched with the same group again n again?
    We can never win this Group, might as well give up.

Host(ess)
    This update is rediculous! Are you gearing up to phase out crowns? Figures, since it's impossible for high crown players to get any more crowns. I'm gearing up to stop playing this game. I didn't start playing to farm. I wanted to battle for crowns. There are plenty of other battle games out there that do not change gameplay every week. I'll spend my money elsewhere.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Why are we matched with the same group again n again?
    We can never win this Group, might as well give up.
    I agree. We have Kingdom again. Really? Why not mix them up. There are gazillion alliances out there so why the same time and time again. What's the use of wasting troops to gain a couple stars against massive alliances. Why not put top ten up against top ten? More challenging for them.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast