Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Alliance Wars!

hey sumercarefree,
    the trick work, i tried it out..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skartaris81 View Post
    hey sumercarefree,
    the trick work, i tried it out..
    Interesting but I read some changes have been made to stop things, good luck

Executive Chef
    Airships looking slower, some changes again I guess?

anyone know whats up with these 2, 4, 7 stars for level 10 rh? seems to be all i can find, nothing over 10 stars? any new adjustments on the game? my rh hasn't changed, was playing before and able to find 32 even 50 stars. now highest is 10.

Rhino Keeper
    If your base is Assaulted during a war, does that show up in your replays?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by tenminlate View Post
    anyone know whats up with these 2, 4, 7 stars for level 10 rh? seems to be all i can find, nothing over 10 stars? any new adjustments on the game? my rh hasn't changed, was playing before and able to find 32 even 50 stars. now highest is 10.
    For my understanding, if you request to join a private alliance rather then accepting invite, then you could only find stars 1/3 of usual(also with lower level accounts). Your reward will also reset to 1 gem -.-! Don't know why exactly but I have troubleshooted this myself!(even if changed to public once entered or at anytime, the rewards reset and stars will not change)

�� so what FM can answer is: why does this only affect you when a clan is private.

thanks for the response. thats what i actually did, joined without an invite. just dont get the difference between bein invited and requesting to join

Host(ess)
    I think the White Mages are on protest. >_> I just saw two of them stay in one spot and ignore the entire battle around them. At another time one spent a few minutes healing a tree (after the archers there died). lol.
    Last edited by Pohanger; 09-05-14 at 11:19 AM.

Executive Chef
    I hope the use of little minis in wars is stopped, it is so ridiculous ha ha.

������why did we beat you?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789