Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Alliance Wars!

Executive Chef
    I know its the weekend but this is a 24 hr game, so I feel that answers should be available 24 hrs a day. This feature is new and seems to taking off well. So why not answer our concerns immediately and nip any problems (anymore) in the bud while the feature is new (and still interesting).

I hope this alliance war problem to be fix cuz I've seen so many alliance that already got 335 gems for winning 5 alliance war it is not really fair to see them have an alliance war.. Our members are now leaving alliance because of this problem please fix this problem as soon as possible because we want to earn more gems and have fun with that alliance war.

More power ..

Executive Chef
    Ok here we sit with ranking messed up. Again. We get level 1's to battle while our opponents keep racking up stars. 47th place should not be matched with number 1 and 10.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by VIVASPAIN View Post
    I agree. But in our case we won just one time, a war of 11+12 hours. Wherever it is not fair, indeed.
    Same with my alliance!one war won and even suffered the time reset and still waiting for almost 3 days already!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I agree. We have Kingdom again. Really? Why not mix them up. There are gazillion alliances out there so why the same time and time again. What's the use of wasting troops to gain a couple stars against massive alliances. Why not put top ten up against top ten? More challenging for them.
    Oh Kingdom, you are doomed !
    Finally the consistent winner in our group was removed. so we won once.
    But fights should be close and not a runaway victory.

I agree they should mix up the alliance around. We keep being match up with supreme and they get about 15000+ stars every war. We don't stand a chance agianst them.

Fashion Designer
    Frozen Turtle, can we please be advised why some alliances are waiting forever to be matched with opponents? This can't be normal gameplay or a matter of not being able to find alliances to make the matches. If you don't have a solution in hand, you should SHUT DOWN THIS FEATURE until you can fix it to it work equally for all alliances and players. It's not fair that some get to war for gems while other qualified alliances can't.

Farm Supplier
    Stop complaining, I don't get you, only come to this forum to complain.
    this new feature is more than great and a lot of us are really enjoying it. I mean keep your shield so that you don't loose crowns, but still be able to play, how cool is that. And yes, you can get attacked while under a shield, cos you don't loose anything. Yes, that is right, you don' loose anyyhing, so if you don't like the feature don't use it.
    so what if noone admits having open the war, what do you loose? You can only win gold or even gems, even if you come last, with zero glory you still win gold. For free that is. How many games do that?

Farm Supplier
    And the waiting times to get paired, I think this is because you need 20 alliance members to declare war, it's written in the 1st post. Are you sure 10 people in your alliance are active?
    My alliance never waited for more than 10 minutes, we've been non stop at war (and came first every single time). And we managed that cos everybody's active.
    so if I were you, I would start complaining more on alliance chat and less on this forum.

Frozen Turtle, big thumbs up, I've played storm8 games for 2-3 years and never saw a better update! Spot on; really revived the game and I hope it's well visible in your stats, cos you really deserve a bonus!

Farm Supplier
    While I think the new feature is great after playing in a few of them; two changes I (along with some other players) that would be nice is it not just ANYONE be able to declare war. It should be the leader or an elder or perhaps making a new rank that has that responsibility.

My other suggestion is that you alternate between winning gold and winning stone when an alliance participates in a war.

Thanks.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast