The Alliance Wars feature is exclusive to Kingdom Clash 1.4. Be sure to update in the App Store to access this new feature!
Alliance Wars levels the playing field when it comes to Crown totals. We have introduced a new stat called Glory. Glory is simply an extra bonus that helps track your rank in the Alliance War. Alliances win Glory by attacking during your War. The more you attack, the more Glory you earn for your Alliance!
Here's a rundown of what you need to know:
- Minimum 10 Alliance members required to initiate a War.
- Anyone from your Alliance can initiate a War.
- Alliance Opponents are randomly selected based on Crown count, size, and Royal Hall levels.
- Alliance Wars last for 12 hours.
- Glory won is based on the level of your Royal Hall versus your opponent's Royal Hall.
- All participants win Coins for their efforts.
- The winning Alliance wins Gems for their well-fought victory!
- Rewards for each member will be determined by the level of their Royal Hall.
- Use the Assault feature to directly attack a random member of the Alliance currently in first place!
Note: You will only take Glory from Assaults. You will not loot you any Crowns or Resources.
- You can view who declared war by checking your Alliance Chat.
We hope you enjoy this new feature! And remember...Make War, Not Love!