Thread: Arctic Isles Glitch?

Question Arctic Isles Glitch?

Just found this whilst visiting my Arctic Isles. Game refreshes after purchase, so I'm assuming it's a bug.
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 02-13-14 at 05:10 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad!" Cave Johnson

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We're currently looking into it. Thank you for the report!

ETA: This issue requires a version update fix. If you buy Glacius (he shows as 0 Coins, so you're not actually buying anything), the game will refresh and he'll disappear.

You're Welcome!
    "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad!" Cave Johnson

Rhino Keeper
    Same here, I've been trying to speed up breeding but the game refreshes and the dragons are back to breeding.

Rhino Keeper
    So... it appears you can only speed up regular Ice Age Dragons but the others reverse. I just opened the AI this morning so I've been playing around there, breeding all day. When I bred Fossil and Bedrock, I had to wait the full 4 hours they were breeding, as whenever I tried speeding them up, the game refreshed and reverted, but in between I bred, and sped up, a bunch of Ice Age dragons without a problem. And I'm stuck again, lol, this time breeding Cave.

New Resident
    This probably doesn't have anything to do with this but I am wondering why the limit to the habitat in the article world. I'm only able to have one of each dragon. I'm having to sell dragons just to have a place to put my new ones.

Cannot Expand in Arctic Isles

I have tried to expand in Arctic Isles...the wait or speed up window appears after I hit Expand. When I click wait, it will start to expand but the screen goes into a processing mode showing the Fruitful Dragon and then the expansion goes away. I have attempted to expand 5 times but each time it does the same thing. Anyone else have this problem?