Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/13/2014 Update Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden

Quote Originally Posted by luckylu98 View Post
    I'm at level 46, and somehow I missed out on the "create dark seeds" and "grow dark seeds" theme. They are both still locked in my greenhouse. I do have Lady Greselda's Castle and she is walking around in my kingdom. I have the Faerie Respite. The goals I am working on now are: "Just Discovered Fire", "Friendly Pardon", and "Four Trinkets of Blessing". Can you help?
    You'll need to complete "Friendly Pardon" and continue on with the Goals to build your Royal Maze Garden. As you continue on with those Goals, eventually the Goal "Garden Ceremony" will unlock craft "Create Dark Seeds" and "The Unlucky Lady" will unlock the craft "Grow Dark Seeds".
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    You'll need to complete "Friendly Pardon" and continue on with the Goals to build your Royal Maze Garden. As you continue on with those Goals, eventually the Goal "Garden Ceremony" will unlock craft "Create Dark Seeds" and "The Unlucky Lady" will unlock the craft "Grow Dark Seeds".
    Thanks! I guess I'm trying to get ahead of myself! Glad I didn't accidentally miss something.

Hey what goal unlocks grow dark seeds i currently creating dark seeds but the grow dark seeds are locked by goal still and I need to upgrade my garden thx

New Resident
    My green house NOW says I can't craft dark seeds because it is locked by goal. I have created dark seeds in the past. How do I get it to unlock again? The three craft items for creating dark seeds are plenty full (midway to almost full) I have created 6 glimmer trap plants in the past and need 4 more for upgrading the dark gardens.

Ok, now I read the thread that said the garden party has to be finished*************
    Last edited by elseren; 11-24-14 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Found answer (I think)

Banned
    So all I have to do to upgrade the maze is grow dark seeds, right? I don't need a different quest? And how do I unlock the "grow dark seeds" quest?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-10-15 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote of post 1

Banned
    Also, where is the quest that leads to the wedding carriage and the alicorn? I don't see that on this thread. I think it's called Thurston and Sabina's wedding or something like that. What leads to it?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on part 6 Coping Mechanism where you need to upgrade the Royal Maze Garden. I can't figure out how to craft Mythic Essence. When I tap on my Royal Maze Garden, then tap gather materials (to upgrade) and then tap "craft" under Mythic Essence requirement, it takes me to the Potion Shop. But there isn't an option to craft Mythic Essence there. I don't even see on that is "locked by goal". I also checked to see if it could be crafted in the Greenhouse or Workshop, but it's not an option there either. So how do you craft or obtain Mythic Essence?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    I'm on part 6 Coping Mechanism where you need to upgrade the Royal Maze Garden. I can't figure out how to craft Mythic Essence. When I tap on my Royal Maze Garden, then tap gather materials (to upgrade) and then tap "craft" under Mythic Essence requirement, it takes me to the Potion Shop. But there isn't an option to craft Mythic Essence there. I don't even see on that is "locked by goal". I also checked to see if it could be crafted in the Greenhouse or Workshop, but it's not an option there either. So how do you craft or obtain Mythic Essence?
    Ability to craft mythic essence becomes available when you do the 'discover adamant ' goals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    Ability to craft mythic essence becomes available when you do the 'discover adamant ' goals
    Thank you! Then I guess this quest will be on hold until I can find more gold nuggets to finish that one.

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=kooky panda;852196]Look under market- then featured- Greselda's fountain is listed to buy for 120 gems.[/QU
    Does Greselda's fountain drop anything or is it strictly a decoration? Thanks