Page 75 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475767778 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/13/2014 Update Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden

Why can't I upgrade my maze to level 2? I click on it and it just tells me the time til next collection was this a timed quest and I have missed out?

Fashion Designer
    Any ideas why we can still craft dark plants and seeds? Don't know if we need them, but there must be a reason we still have them!

Fashion Designer
    No one has replied to my request about dark seeds and plants! I assume we will need them in the future if we can still craft them?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Any ideas why we can still craft dark plants and seeds? Don't know if we need them, but there must be a reason we still have them!
    The most logical reason is that Griselda's garden / maze will be up graded later ans we will be needing them again. The highest level now is 2 while all of the rest is usually 5 and Royal Manor 10 .

Host(ess)
    Today I collected... 1 mushroom from the garden, couldn't believe it... 10 hours for 1 mushroom ((

Where do I craft the "Mythic Essence"? It is not an option in my Potion Shop?

What is the Blythwood tree?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at level 41 and trying to upgrade the maze to level 2. I have 3 out 4 prerequisites. How do I craft mystic essence? It doesn't show in either potion or workshop. I would really appreciate your assistance. Thanks in advance - Sheetal

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    I'm at level 41 and trying to upgrade the maze to level 2. I have 3 out 4 prerequisites. How do I craft mystic essence? It doesn't show in either potion or workshop. I would really appreciate your assistance. Thanks in advance - Sheetal
    To unlock Mythic Essence you need to complete the Discover Adament quest line.

Hope this helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks