Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/13/2014 Update Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden

Rhino Keeper
    Can you use the greenhouse if you haven't unlocked the Glimmergate yet? I hadn't bought it because I'm still working through the glimmergate quests but I'm already maxed out on piles of seeds and fertilisers, so if I can use it now I might buy it sooner rather than later

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixieblob View Post
    Can you use the greenhouse if you haven't unlocked the Glimmergate yet? I hadn't bought it because I'm still working through the glimmergate quests but I'm already maxed out on piles of seeds and fertilisers, so if I can use it now I might buy it sooner rather than later
    My daughter's kingdom has not finished the Greselda goals and the greenhouse can only craft vital glow and floral extract. So you can use the piles of seeds but not fertilisers or faeriebulb seeds.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for replying. That might be my next purchase after the faerie respite then

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Are you also working on the Blythwood tree? At the end of step 2 quest, the fairies get very angry. Did you read the dialog?

Originally Posted by Aggwynn
    :O Yes, the Faeries are very angry and they're making threats! They turned off the Faerie Respite!
    ok.. that's not very nice, must have misread that message... thanks for explaining!
    i won't collect the fearie respite anymore untill they Are in a good mood again, lol

Yea...I quit collecting from the faerie respite too. If they're (the faeries) gonna have that kind of attitude, I'm gonna just ignore them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yea...I quit collecting from the faerie respite too. If they're (the faeries) gonna have that kind of attitude, I'm gonna just ignore them.
    maybe we should ban them totally from our Kingdoms ? lol.. store it, that should teach them! we can use the space for so many other things as its crowded enough already
    Last edited by anissada; 03-11-14 at 11:57 AM.

I don't know if this is new but a living wood dropped from my level 2 garden this morning. Another source for living wood is great as the I've been going through it at an alarming rate.

Rhino Keeper
    If the garden is already built and upgraded, do we have any use of the dark seeds and plants anymore?

The garden is still dropping dark seeds and plants, and we can still craft them in green house. Now I have extra piles of seeds, fragments and shards. I am thinking whether I should craft more if they could be used in the future.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jerirat View Post
    I don't know if this is new but a living wood dropped from my level 2 garden this morning. Another source for living wood is great as the I've been going through it at an alarming rate.
    No living wood drop was not on the list. This is good news! I have added to the drop list on post 2).
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by moon331 View Post
    If the garden is already built and upgraded, do we have any use of the dark seeds and plants anymore?

The garden is still dropping dark seeds and plants, and we can still craft them in green house. Now I have extra piles of seeds, fragments and shards. I am thinking whether I should craft more if they could be used in the future.
    I think somewhere down the line, we will need these. I am not making too many. When I max out on an item, then I will make something in the greenhouse but I am trying to save a stockpile .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    26 glimmer trap plans, 8 glimmer pitcher plants and no glimmer rafflesia I want to end this quest!