Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/13/2014 Update Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    The statue of Lady Finverra only comes from searching the ancient vaults - correct. The prism comes from mining, sparkling mines, deep mines, rock croppings, and yes, dark cave formations (DCFs).

The deep caves adventure may or may not give you a DCF, and a DCF may or may not give you a prism. The DCF does seem to have a higher drop rate, but it is no guarantee. Several folks have mined multiple DCFs and not gotten a prism. Some do and some don't.

About those pesky seed piles, I suspect they are uncommon but not very rare like Alicorn horns and wings. It would not surprise me if we are intended to take several weeks (or months) to upgrade the maze due to the low drop rate. Last year's Master Botanist quest also took many weeks, stretching into months for some.

Do NOT be misled that this game is supposed to be easy. Some people use gems to speed through everything. We are lucky they choose to share their info, so we know what supplies to store up or make ahead. When you see the first handful of posts and pictures, you should know those people have spent real money to sprint through something intended to take days, weeks or even months.

Remember, the journey is the reward, not the destination. Enjoy the slow cruise along the coast of new places. Enjoy the game, and don't get hung up on racing through quests - unless you have the money, in which case thanks for letting us know what to look forward to. Have a nice day.
    Well written!

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone known whether Greselda's fountain is permanent on market or be removed after February? I love to have one, but still need to save gems for it. Thanks. Hope it can drop from Adventure like Carriage

Rhino Keeper
    I am so enjoying this storyline...
    Not keen about upgrading the maze though.
    It looks good the way it is.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fesxdgdgsgfb View Post
    Well written!
    I'll second that!. Cheers

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not getting the red glimmer drops either. I was full before and had been getting them often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by elaur View Post
    I'm not getting the red glimmer drops either. I was full before and had been getting them often.
    Whilst they do not say it, there has to be some thing in the change of the drop rate. Not long after getting the gate and g's castle, I maxed our quite quickly on both objects. After collecting for a while and always getting " you are maxed on Xx', I stopped collecting. The only time I collected after that was if I had spare energy and, therefore, the coins were a bonus, due to the max in collection. Now that we need them, they do not come. At least the maximum has been raised.

I have collected every 2nd hour from the gate since (when I am awake) and g's castle as well when it is ready - I am not getting anything of substance.

However, as I said in another post, this one definitely appears to be for the long haul. Have fun. Cheers

Farm Supplier
    Hi all, am loving this new update but can anyone tell me why the 'create dark seeds' and 'craft dark seeds' still say locked by goal in my greenhouse when I don't have any active goals and have visited Greselda's castle twice? Thanks xx

Rhino Keeper
    I received 1 glimmer shard n 1 dark seed from upgraded Greselda's dark garden.

New Resident
    I have a problem in the latest quest I crafted the dark seeds, collected fertilizers and collected seeds but my quest isn't showing progress.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I hope to see more use for them ,( green house),,and I hope ,,, the maze garden , really isn't done ,I. Hope it picks up again Thursday and continues , really it was pretty before,the up great to 2, I heard the baron tell you to buy the fountain. Do you have to ,does it interfere the the quest line
    After you upgrade the garden Baron gives you a chance to buy a fountain. For that you get a reward of 20 gems so fountain in the end costs 100 instead of 120 gems, but that is only optional goal, it lasts only 24 h so actually you are not obliged to buy anything!