Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/13/2014 Update Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden

Farm Supplier

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna48 View Post
    Katbtodd, are you talking about the levels for Greselda's Garden. There are only two levels. First there is the Maze and then it transforms to Greselda's Dark Garden. That's all I have. There is not another level after that.
    Thank you, may be it will pick up again Thursday update. ,I can't see it staying that wAy, do you have to spend the gems on the fountain ,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    Like other crafting buildings, limit of greenhouses is at 2.
    I hope to see more use for them ,( green house),,and I hope ,,, the maze garden , really isn't done ,I. Hope it picks up again Thursday and continues , really it was pretty before,the up great to 2, I heard the baron tell you to buy the fountain. Do you have to ,does it interfere the the quest line
    Last edited by katbtodd; 02-16-14 at 03:44 PM.

The fountain is a decoration for gems that has nothing to do with the quest line.

Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Thank you. I still not want to skip quest until it is not necessary (eg completing is needed for next week update or so), but shards seem to be dropping less frequently after I built garden lvl 1.
    From last 3 collecting: none - none - 1 piece.
    No need to skip with gems. Just take your time with the goal line, since it's not limited it will not expire.
    Shards, for me, have always dropped less than fragments. Just be patient. These goals are not meant to be finished in a few days, weeks, or sometimes even months.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    4 glimmer traps, 2 glimmer rafflesia and 1 glimmer pitcher so far. Have one more growing at the moment.
    I've crafted 10 plants every one is a glimmer trap, it would be nice to get something different.
    And still no rotten xrffddsxd prism

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    4 glimmer traps, 2 glimmer rafflesia and 1 glimmer pitcher so far. Have one more growing at the moment.
    Just saw your message. I have 4 traps, 1 rafflesia and 2 pitchers. Another crafting at the moment. That will be it for a while as need more seeds and fragments.

I'm quite happy to plug along with this one. Definately appears long term which is great. Goof luck with Ali. Cheers

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    Just saw your message. I have 4 traps, 1 rafflesia and 2 pitchers. Another crafting at the moment. That will be it for a while as need more seeds and fragments.

I'm quite happy to plug along with this one. Definately appears long term which is great. Goof luck with Ali. Cheers
    Just reporting in. Two glimmer traps, three glimmer pitchers and no rafflesia yet. One sprouting in the greenhouse, type unknown.

New Resident
    Hey! Thanks for the update! I've got myself the greenhouse, but am no longer harvesting faeriebulb seeds from anywhere. Would there be any reason for this? Or should I just be patient?

Host(ess)
    I've grown dark seeds 13 times and I've gotten drops of only 2 dark seeds 4 times. I guess collections of 3-4 aren't a guarantee. oh well