Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/13/2014 Update Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden

Rhino Keeper
    I have two conservatories. Total 4 collections yielded 1 seed and 2 fertilizer. Yes, CottageRose, the Dark Plants feel a lot like those Valentine plants last year. Maybe that is TL's Valentine gift to us. LOL I'm going to give you just a little bit of love every now and then. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Since this is part of the main storyline there's no rush to any of these, unlike many of the recent timed quests or confusingly timed but not timed quests.

Rare and random drops and items are a part of many games. Not everything should be simple and doable in a day.

Fashion Designer
    It was a simple observation, not a complaint. It seems familiar, that's all.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey, vednir, my comments are not a complaint either. Just a simple game preference. I like the timed quests and confusing, complicated quests. And I do get bored with the random drops. What I think is wonderful about this game is that it appeals to so many people who each like different things. I know players who don't look at the forum because they don't want to know what's coming - they like complete surprises in the game. I love the forum so I can plan ahead. Peace.

Yea...when multiple players harvest multiple plots and nothing drops.....well, something's wrong. Someone forgot to code those seeds so they drop from the glimmerbulbs. Thks for forwarding this to the developers, Kookie. Just hope someone's around to remedy the situation.

Rhino Keeper
    I've spent some gems to see what the Greenhouse does. Create Dark Seeds yielded 2 dark seeds. Grow Dark Seeds yielded 1 dark plant (Glimmer Trap Plant). Grow Faeriebulb Seeds yielded 1 Glimmerbulb and 1 Living Wood. For me, growing Faeriebulb seeds doesn't look like a good investment. It'll be interesting to see what others get. Hopefully we'll begin to get better seed drop everywhere and consistent drops of Glimmer Shard and Glimmer Fragments.

Executive Chef
    Hope we don't have to wait all day to hear ,,,, about the seed sags from glimmer bulbs. ,I bet we hear some thing around up date time ,

Executive Chef
    My green house just finished I got one magic fruit and 2 living woods ,,what was that ?????I thought we are getting different plant life to up grade our garden

Farm Supplier
    Does ANYONE know what the maze gives players once it is complete? Is it just a decoration or does it have a point??

Anyone? Hello? Bueller?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rachmac07 View Post
    Does ANYONE know what the maze gives players once it is complete? Is it just a decoration or does it have a point??

Anyone? Hello? Bueller?
    Let's hope not ,it takes up enough space.,,. Let's hope it's not another arena