Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/13/2014 Update Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Me too. But I didn't get any seeds, did you?
    I got one seeds from the conservatory. I trying to figure out what the greenhouse is about. Right now you can take faerie bulb seeds, add water and poo, and you get...more faeriebulbs seeds? Are there two types faeriebulbs seeds? From what I can tell, you can then take the new faeriebulbs seeds and add more things to get Dark Seeds.

I really do hate the beginning of an update. It's all very confusing, and everyone (including me) jump on here and just start saying random things. Seeds! Fertilizer! 5 lemonade! And I'm like: what? It's hard to know what's going on. Or maybe I'm just getting old and I can't follow things. :P

Rhino Keeper
    bobbo26, thank you so much for fast forwarding so we know what is coming up. Sometimes I use gems to fast forward and sometimes not, but I always appreciate the players who do and so generously give us that information. Cooking that bread right now. lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbo26 View Post
    I only skip so you guys can stock up ahead ... just helping out people here. 10 bread/5 cakes is lots of baking so start now.
    Thank you

Ooh I was planning to resist the temptation to build the greenhouse yet as I assumed I wouldn't get the random drops of seeds/fertiliser yet, as I haven't even unlocked greselda yet. But I just got the latter tending a cow! Whoop!

I love the fact the fertiliser comes in a little bag direct from the animals. Even though we are basically collecting their poo

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you to all my friends from here, 15 hedge trimmers - tick!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I got one seeds from the conservatory. I trying to figure out what the greenhouse is about. Right now you can take faerie bulb seeds, add water and poo, and you get...more faeriebulbs seeds? Are there two types faeriebulbs seeds? From what I can tell, you can then take the new faeriebulbs seeds and add more things to get Dark Seeds.

I really do hate the beginning of an update. It's all very confusing, and everyone (including me) jump on here and just start saying random things. Seeds! Fertilizer! 5 lemonade! And I'm like: what? It's hard to know what's going on. Or maybe I'm just getting old and I can't follow things. :P
    It looks like the greenhouse will grow the faeriebulb seeds, rather like the seedlings were grown in the love shack last year to make valentines plants.

Rhino Keeper
    What has happened to the promised mermaid pond. Maybe you guys can speed up the drops or something. I keep running out and it takes hours to get just 5. Seems like I never needed them until I got more advanced buildings and quests. I am still reeling from the fairy quest and the dragon. I gave up on the dragon after a week it just takes too long to make the sweet feast & it just takes over the kitchen.

Executive Chef
    Where can we find the sends ivy hut is the only place so far I found

Quote Originally Posted by Luna48 View Post
    bobbo26, thank you so much for fast forwarding so we know what is coming up. Sometimes I use gems to fast forward and sometimes not, but I always appreciate the players who do and so generously give us that information. Cooking that bread right now. lol
    I appreciate the help, too. Just wondering at the speed. Yea...glad I have lots of flour since I don't have much bread. Phew...and 5 lemonade & 5 cakes. Yikes. Lots if baking to do too.
    Last edited by meme1098; 02-13-14 at 01:50 PM.

I see what you're getting at! I don't feel like that for this kind of goal though - only the crazy timed ones like the glimmerbat etc, when there was just too much pressure and I felt the need to read the details of what quests were coming up so I could stock up. I stay relaxed with the untimed stuff though and don't usually stick with those update threads as I prefer to be surprised

On a different note, how CUTE is that maze garden! I love it.