Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who has got the most alicorns?

Prepared to be amazed to see the kingdom with most alicorns, check out this guy (his stormID Alexjdanov)

I personally have 8 white alicorns(all crafted, never bought one) and 1 pink(crafted as well).

Rhino Keeper
    Nope, you all speak lies. :P

Aploonicorns has the most, last year she was known for her incredibly increasing Alicorn population.

Leme see how many she has currently.

*checks*

47 MY FRIENDS

wow....that's a lot of gem purchases....lol

I have zero. Well I just got the pink one by earning it. I have been playing for a year and have been at level 30 for at least 6 months or more and i now have 5 sacred horns but not one sacred wing. some day

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybay1147 View Post

Aploonicorns has the most, last year she was known for her incredibly increasing Alicorn population.

*checks*

47 MY FRIENDS
    I stopped playing for about 5 months and got removed from her friends list

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybay1147 View Post

*checks*

47 MY FRIENDS
    Yup I have her as a neighbor too, I was gonna say she is the one with most that I have...sadly I think I'm the one with the least..I'm sitting at zero she's usually very active player I haven't seen her in a while her profile hasn't been updated in awhile..does anyone know??

Rhino Keeper
    omg this thread contains so much awesomeness!

Executive Chef
    Well I'm not in the running, as I have zero Alicorns. A year later and I've yet to receive a wing....sigh.
    I am however in the process of crafting my Pink Alicorn and I will be a proud mama when she arrives in my kingdom!!
    No dragons for me either I'm afraid.
    Fun to hear how many Alicorns and dragons some people have though, good luck to everyone who is still waiting.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Farm Supplier
    I have 6 white, 1 pink, and a horn and wing that I'm sitting on, so soon it'll be 7 white and 1 pink! I love all my little Alicorns. I still have yet to hatch my first dragon egg though. Isn't life funny sometimes?

I found a kingdom with about 60 alicorns (I counted the rows x columns) and had to take a picture. They also had 20-something dragons and 20-something manticores I think

And here I was, proud of finally getting my one alicorn, that I had to use some gems for
    Last edited by isiskertezc; 02-14-14 at 11:31 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast