Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who has got the most alicorns?

Rhino Keeper

Cool Who has got the most alicorns?

I've got a neighbour who has got 20 dragons. So I think he is the one with the most dragons!

Now I'm curious who has got the most alicorns? Pink ones included. I will have my first alicorn soon a pink one obviously and I'm very very happy about it!

Fashion Designer
    I have a neighbor with 23 white ones, and 1 pink one. Assuming I counted them all correctly. Kingdom name uses some funky graphic characters and just the letter M (in a script font). Unable to post a screenshot at the moment.

Zero Zilch Notta None Nul Zip Nessuno Nin***a
    But I'm hopeful!

Rhino Keeper
    I have 4 white ones and waiting for my pink one... Bought the first white one then got the parts along the way to craft the others.

Executive Chef
    Bought a pink one in market ... Now, workshop is making pink horn for my second one (yes, I'm slow lol)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by manu90ela View Post
    I've got a neighbour who has got 20 dragons. So I think he is the one with the most dragons!
    That neighbour has to be Kickass. That's the kingdom with the best dragonly defences

Anyways, since I missed last years Valentine edition I have zero white alicorns, but I have crafted pink one

White: 12 Adult, 4 babies(2 in storage) - all crafted(16 horns & 16 wings dropped from adventures)
    Pink: 1, will buy a 2nd on the last day of the month b/c I believe they will be discounted

Executive Chef
    One of my neighbours has 36 plus 5 pink ones! Guess she's never short of energy
    M is also my neighbour Jimboser, and yes she has lots of alicorns as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    That neighbour has to be Kickass.
    Yes exactly!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    One of my neighbours has 36 plus 5 pink ones! Guess she's never short of energy
    M is also my neighbour Jimboser, and yes she has lots of alicorns as well.
    With 36 Alicorns in theory she has 5 full energy refills every day of the week plus 1.... thats really cool....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast