Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Is your iOS as update to date as you can get it?
    As far as I know it is. The last update awhile back changed it to where now I can't get the apps to come up across bottom like I use to. You know when you touched home twice then the icons would come up across bottom and wiggle?
    Since update if I try that now it just brings up a few larger images ,so it don't understand it anymore.
    But makes no sense both games jewel and bubble mania at same level number stop working.

Hi VGailP, sounds like you have the latest (iOS 7.x.) To force close now, just do the double-tap of home key, they swipe left or right until you find the app you want to close (JM, Bubble, etc.) Then swipe up on that larger "preview" of the app to close it (kinda like you're wiping it off the screen!)

Sorry to hear your having so many issues. It does seems weird that you're having problems with both games at the same level--but what a coincidence you're on the same level at the same time, anyway (lol!) Best of luck, and hope your device & games start behaving properly!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Hi VGailP, sounds like you have the latest (iOS 7.x.) To force close now, just do the double-tap of home key, they swipe left or right until you find the app you want to close (JM, Bubble, etc.) Then swipe up on that larger "preview" of the app to close it (kinda like you're wiping it off the screen!)

Sorry to hear your having so many issues. It does seems weird that you're having problems with both games at the same level--but what a coincidence you're on the same level at the same time, anyway (lol!) Best of luck, and hope your device & games start behaving properly!
    Thanks Kiki. Yeah it hasn't been much fun for awhile lol. It worked again after taking days. I got to level 268 and been stuck there for days and days. Should be fairly simple,dig down 7 levels...but the way my game works..impossible.
    I could kick myself for investing time and/or money into this. I have never seen a company who cares less for their customers. If you need/ask for support..after days you get some automated answer that has nothing to do with the question really. Soooo I email and explain again..another generic answer..and a few days later..a nice email from them saying problem solved and closed out the report.
    I am glad they got it solved,just wish they had told me how..:-(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12