Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Omg!!! They brought the red & white heart shaped, tables & chairs back!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, they are absolutely adorable....add me to the list of people who would love to have these!

I think for holidays/special occasions, they should always rerelease some of the old stuff for a limited time, just so the newer people have more to work with. Like they did this past Halloween, that was great.

Rhino Keeper
    Pls bring them back..
    Activist

Rhino Keeper
    Valentines Day is coming soon come on lavateam bring them back..
    Activist

Rhino Keeper
    Heart Tables and Chairs are BACK!!

♥♥♥THANK YOU for listening TL! You are the best!! ♥♥♥

Farm Supplier

I live them!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 78story View Post
    Heart Tables and Chairs are BACK!!
    M
    ♥♥♥THANK YOU for listening TL! You are the best!! ♥♥♥
    I can't belive brought them back

Rhino Keeper

Smile Omg!!! They brought the red & white heart shaped, tables & chairs back!!!

thank you so much ... Im so happy.. I cant even express it i posted in the forum every chance i got the last to years to make this happen you did it team lava... And so many thanks to all the players my neighbors that helped this happen im very grateful to all of you.. Because without your support, it would not be possible ... Thanks again lava team .. And all players..
    Activist

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cpebbles73 View Post
    thank you so much ... Im so happy.. I cant even express it i posted in the forum every chance i got the last to years to make this happen you did it team lava... And so many thanks to all the players my neighbors that helped this happen im very grateful to all of you.. Because without your support, it would not be possible ... Thanks again lava team .. And all players..
    opps the last Two years..lol
    Activist

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome!! I am so happy TL brought them back and you got your wish! It was a very nice gesture and shows they are listening to us! Thanks again TL for an AMAZING update topped off with the re-release of this much desired decor!! <33333

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for bringing them back Lava team , I've Been Campaigning for this for ever ... I'm so glad toe everyone who supported this , MY Thread.. And Request.. LOVE you all.
    Activist

New Resident
    It's great that TL brought them back but there is NO option ROTATE for the table????

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast