Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Omg!!! They brought the red & white heart shaped, tables & chairs back!!!

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation PLEASE BRING BACK THE RED & WHITE , (HEART SHAPE TABLE & CHAIR) 4 Valentine's

please bring back the red & white heart shaped , table & chair.... Please post yes we can have it... If anyonr has a picture please post it ... I really love this and didn't have this game when it came out.. Please please add it.. Thanks everyone
    Activist

Rhino Keeper
    Activist

Rhino Keeper
    Here's a picture ...its super cute....please post to bring it back for Valentines Day...thank you....
    Activist

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cpebbles73 View Post
    Here's a picture ...its super cute....please post to bring it back for Valentines Day...thank you....
    If Anyone has a better picture , Please Post It..Thanks..
    Activist

Rhino Keeper
    These would look amazing in my Love themed bakery.

Quote Originally Posted by catgirl477 View Post
    Here

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by cpebbles73 View Post
    Wow so lovely tables and chairs ... YES YES Please add back 😉🌹

Fashion Designer
    I was actually hoping TL would bring back old christmas items. I was pretty envious of some of my neighbors that have been around for a while. So many cute items that I didn't get the chance to get. I would have spent some gems on them too. TL just doesn't understand that they have to keep new players interested. I really don't think that many people would have been upset if they brought items back. It would give them a chance as well if they wanted more or missed something.

Executive Chef
    Those must b from Valentines Day 2012 since I played 2013 and those were totally different. I only have 2 from 2013 so yes Plz bring those back they're much nicer than 2013.

Rhino Keeper
    I like the chairs but not the tables...anyone else agree?
    I'm not on here very much, but add me as a friend

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    I was actually hoping TL would bring back old christmas items. I was pretty envious of some of my neighbors that have been around for a while. So many cute items that I didn't get the chance to get. I would have spent some gems on them too. TL just doesn't understand that they have to keep new players interested. I really don't think that many people would have been upset if they brought items back. It would give them a chance as well if they wanted more or missed something.
    Although I would also like to see more of the old items available again, I understand the psychology and reasoning as to why they leave it locked in the past. Every time you visit these older stores, it allows you to covet their items. This is the reason goals ask you to visit the community. This is also why tipping, gifting, and posting on peoples walls are prominent features of these games. Now that you desire these items, it gives you something to work towards.

What they should do rather than bring these items back are to create more unique and BEAUTIFUL items. That way when new players in the future visit other stores, they will see these locked items and create the circle all over again.

I would LOVE these tables and chairs to be re-released, but I would RATHER they make new tables and chairs for this years upcoming Valentines's day. Something really romantic and heart felt. That way when/if the game continues for years, we can look back and feel a bit privileged that we took part in the game during the time they were made available.

That is to say.... IF TL plans on keeping games like this around. :-)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast