Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Start an alliance war under the global tab" ???

Rhino Keeper

Question "Start an alliance war under the global tab" ???

Can you kindly explain this new war mechanics?

I see no means to declare war against other alliances on the "global tab" (does that mean the global chat tab?), and the person who was leader prior to my signing in (we rotate leadership) indicated that there was no way of choosing; simply that the "attack now" button was replaced with "battle", and after clicking it, it said "waiting on alliances to join". 3 alliances are being shown as competing against us, none of which we chose, and I see no means to manually pick additional alliances.

Please explain the new war mechanic in higher detail so everyone can understand!

Thanks, Turtle.

I should be able to post up some more specific information about Alliance Wars for you all tomorrow. In the meantime, feel free to explore the feature!

Farm Supplier
    The game is more creepy than I think ...

Fashion Designer
    I wish it didn't open on the new tab. Can we choose settings? I want mine to open on donations tab.

New Resident
    Why some players can find bases with 50BS while the best payout that I can get is 10.

New Resident
    Strength of my troops remain unchanged. Do other players experience the same?

New Resident
    It looks similar in mechanics to a game I'm very higher level at. Join me at DailyWar and we shall utilize this feature.

New Resident
    We started the war which is supposed to end in 12 hours. At the 11th hour, the clock resets and we have to do the 12 hours again. What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by cas_chua View Post
    We started the war which is supposed to end in 12 hours. At the 11th hour, the clock resets and we have to do the 12 hours again. What happened?
    The SAME thing happened to US!!! A few of my alliance members had even stayed up all night to assure our victory, just to see the clock reset with no declaired victor!!! Once again FM has let us down.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NiOiEiL9 View Post
    The SAME thing happened to US!!! A few of my alliance members had even stayed up all night to assure our victory, just to see the clock reset with no declaired victor!!! Once again FM has let us down.
    Don't want to be in a perpetual war without end.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast