Thread: Different customer behavior on ios and android

Host(ess)

Different customer behavior on ios and android

I play on my phone (android) and ipad, I change the device multiple times a day. There hasn't been any difference before but today I noticed different customer behavior. On ios my customers leave happy and money increases rapidly. On android customers leave dressing rooms/mirrors with broken hears and money increases super slowly.
    I have enough mirrors and changing rooms, just bought some extra. My cash register is not blocked. What may be the reason? Is it something to do with android having the valentine edition and ios having the regular one?

I have played fashion story only for a week, but I have played restaurant for half a year and changing the devices and never noticing any difference.

Does anyone have an idea why my android customers don't like the things they try on?

Farm Supplier
    I read on here that if you have more than one cash register, this can happen. I'm not sure why, but it seems to be true for me.

Rhino Keeper
    I am on android and I get really low money. It has been like that even before Christmas and since I have spent all my money during the Christmas season I've not manage to make a million. My customers are all happy but the speed of my game is extremely slow. I don't know what other action I should take. All I have left is to learn to play at that low speed.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by helenikesekene View Post
    I play on my phone (android) and ipad, I change the device multiple times a day. There hasn't been any difference before but today I noticed different customer behavior. On ios my customers leave happy and money increases rapidly. On android customers leave dressing rooms/mirrors with broken hears and money increases super slowly.
    I have enough mirrors and changing rooms, just bought some extra. My cash register is not blocked. What may be the reason? Is it something to do with android having the valentine edition and ios having the regular one?

I have played fashion story only for a week, but I have played restaurant for half a year and changing the devices and never noticing any difference.

Does anyone have an idea why my android customers don't like the things they try on?
    I have seen some posts from androids that certain designs can cause the broken hearts

Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    are you on android or IOS? I found with my android account that I can't have displays around the edge of my shop as it caused broken hearts. You could also try putting some wall mirrors in?
    See this thread here for some design tips to help prevent the broken hearts.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post554695
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request