Thread: How much resources can you loss in 1 attack?

How much resources can you loss in 1 attack?

Just wondering how much resources can u loss in 1 attack. In the past I usually loss about 20% from my vault and all from the mines and market. Lately that number seems to increase. I just got attacked right after I collected my mines and markets and seems to loss about 30% of my resources. Did they just increase our losing rate? Do u have some kind of equation or max number we could loss. Please enlighten me.

Yes, I have noticed the same

New Resident
    Have you leveled up your royal hall lately? As there is a loot protrction for lower lvl players, so with lvl 10 you will always loose max percentage, while lower lvl rh looses less the bigger the rh lvl difference is.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 5unnyRock View Post
    Have you leveled up your royal hall lately? As there is a loot protrction for lower lvl players, so with lvl 10 you will always loose max percentage, while lower lvl rh looses less the bigger the rh lvl difference is.
    Is that true?? I don't see any updates and people are still farming. Though, I'm gonna postpone upgrading my RH if that's really the case.
    Last edited by syllrag; 02-12-14 at 03:13 AM.

No my RH is at lvl for a while already but in increase in resources loss seems to have increase not too long ago.