Thread: How Many Neighbors for level 75?

Unregistered

How Many Neighbors for level 75?

Any 75ers here? How many do I have to have? I would love to get rid of some dead wood, but want to know what I need for my last level.

Unregistered
    Had 300+ when I made 75. Since deleted about 30 inactive over about a one week period. I had no idea, actually, that Leveling that high was linked to a certain minimum # of neighbors. News to me! Good luck. There's Nothing at all to look forward to at 75, trust me.

Unregistered
    If I remember correctly, I needed 55 neighbors for level 75 expansion.

Unregistered
    Thanks, I wanted to know for the expansion, not for the level. I do not have more neighbors than I can water each day, but now that I've mastered all crops but the ones over 24 hour I need a lot less neighbors. I hate people stopping by only to find a fully full farm and I hate having neighbors that are always full unless they are doing fun artsy stuff on their farm. I have some friendly great neighbors though, these are the people I want to keep. I am looking forward to only watering 55 farms a day! (and less after I do my last expansion!)

Unregistered

Expansion Level 75 and 55 neighbors

If I remember correctly, too, it was 50 neighbors, 800k coins to 23x23 and 55 neighbors to Level 75 and 24x24.