Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 2-12-14 LOVE CHEST

Farm Supplier

Can someone post a pic of the String Quartet here?
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Can someone post a pic of the String Quartet here?
    It's down on this list. TL used the Amethyst Flowers from BS in this item.

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...l=1#post847716
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Executive Chef
    Y don't we have any new recipes? It'll b a LONG wk of cooking Roasted Chicken, Apple Pie,and who knows what else.
    I guess I'll do some major redecorating and remodeling after 2/14. I'm tired of valentines day stuff.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    I'm tired of valentines day stuff.
    I hear ya, I think 4 to 5 weeks straight of the same holiday content is annoying. 2 weeks....maybe 3....I could deal with but anymore than that is too much. If it was any other theme all players would be complaining, holidays are no different. Gets boring and VERY annoying. I think TL should change this on how long they drag this stuff out.......but it's a big money maker to them....players eat that stuff up. It's crazy stupid that people go all out with this "stuff"...not me, I refuse to. I save so many coins & gems during the holiday seasons.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by nicola211982 View Post
    Well to make up for my snowboard in BS, I actually quite like this. Romance swing and it was a 3rd place prize.

I love the prize but the boy is too ugly and has those strange eyebrows. Would love to see the girl's face more. I've tried once and got the other 3rd prize, Two to tango instead. Looks good but I still prefer the swing. Why not something like this in BS?

Rhino Keeper
    argh! i am afraid to open box too...that i will just get the stuff that i dont like...but i like that romance swing...
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    So no gems means no update since I can't afford any box!!!
    Ain't Fair!!!!
    You can always buy gems with real money. I think that is what TL hopes you will do.

Quote Originally Posted by farmerkulit View Post
    argh! i am afraid to open box too...that i will just get the stuff that i dont like...but i like that romance swing...
    Go for it!

I really like the Two to Tango and the String quartet and the cup of Love. Not happy with the strange looking fellow on the swing...is he a she or a he? Not sure.

Executive Chef
    Thanks TL for no coin items this week, I just completed my last expansion! I went down to 3000 coins and removed about 20 inactive neighbors finally since I no longer need them to expand.

I believe the first place prize in the love chest is "garden dinner," which I saw in a neighbor's restaurant. I removed the background in case they don't want their restaurant posted:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gardendinner.jpg 
Views:	3379 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	12349  

Love the first prize! Too bad, it's in a box. >_< Never mind, I'll wait for BF sale. XD
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast