Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 2-12-14 LOVE CHEST

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Aww come on! What if there are some really neat things in that box? Go on now. Be the guinea pig for the rest of us
    Lol...It won't be me. Maybe there is more Vegas/Superman items to go along with the Superman Vegas Lounge! I know your just dying to get more of that.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Lol...It won't be me. Maybe there is more Vegas/Superman items to go along with the Superman Vegas Lounge! I know your just dying to get more of that.
    That's why you should open the box! Elvis might be in there waiting for you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 78story View Post
    LOL! Bobbyrae, you really crack me up!

I learned my lesson in BS after getting not one but two of those demon possessed dogs! >.<

At least I can display them for Halloween too!
    I can't remember ever opening boxes, sadly. Never willing to take the chance. I think I opened a box by accident once in fashion. Got a little silver rose thingy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    That's why you should open the box! Elvis might be in there waiting for you.
    Lol....I don't know what would be worse, getting more of Clark Kent.....or Elvis! Yikes!
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Host(ess)
    I had the 4th prize Lava Girl Love.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	restaurant_story-2014-02-12-09-12-10.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	12341  
    Last edited by ItalianCafe; 02-12-14 at 01:25 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianCafe View Post
    I had the 4th prize Lava Girl Love.

The picture comes asap.
    That's what I got too.... cute but not worth 24 diamonds!!

Rhino Keeper
    Just logged into one of my baby accounts and the pop up says "Open the love chest to obtain" .... "the Tunnel of Love, Garden Dinner, String Quartet, and more!"

Executive Chef
    Okay I openned it 4 times, the items are complete junk! My uploading isn't working atm, gonna try to fix it and upload photos.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, realllyyyyyy TL?! I opened it on that account and got TL girl too. Wow.... just wow....

Those gems were saved from downloading games only. I didn't earn them by cooking or purchasing them. Needless to say... I am not amused! =/

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 78story View Post
    Just logged into one of my baby accounts and the pop up says "Open the love chest to obtain" .... "the Tunnel of Love, Garden Dinner, String Quartet, and more!"
    Oooh...tunnel of love. That sounds intriguing.

Don't ya just love that giant valentine's day kitten? Lol. Cracks me up everytime I see it. It's bigger than the 24 gem Lava Girl holding the red heart thingy.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast