Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Restaurant Update 2-12-14 LOVE CHEST

Nightclub Owner
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0158[1].jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	12352 First time trying to post a pic. I thought you guys might like to see the Tunnel of Love place in Restaurant for a size reference.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh man, that is cute! I have a carnival theme in my main account and that would be perfect! Too bad it's locked in a box filled with mediocre items. =/

Thanks for posting though, it looks great!

Hmm, I like the tunnel of love better than the first place prize may buy some gems, would go good in my love themed restaurant. :3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by haleycat94 View Post
    Hmm, I like the tunnel of love better than the first place prize may buy some gems, would go good in my love themed restaurant. :3
    However remember ur not guaranteed that ull get the Tunnel of Love when u open the box. So good luck.

I'm going to try it a couple times. I already opened the box once and got a 3rd place prize.

Executive Chef
    Wish I never openned this box. With the name of it, I thought it would be full of cute items, but looking at everything I got and everything people have posted from this box, there's nothing there that's my style, except maybe the candy bowl. Bakery's Love Chest this year has been a big disaapointment too. Only Fashion has great looknig items imo.

Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Thanks TL for no coin items this week, I just completed my last expansion! I went down to 3000 coins and removed about 20 inactive neighbors finally since I no longer need them to expand.

I believe the first place prize in the love chest is "garden dinner," which I saw in a neighbor's restaurant. I removed the background in case they don't want their restaurant posted:
    I think it could use a little bit more items, but I like it.
    By the way, the waiter is Santa Claus, just with a different face and hair.
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!

Executive Chef
    Not impressed with this update. I am not a fan of the boxes. It costs too much to try to get the upper level items. I usually just get repeats of the 4th place prizes. Hoping for better next week TL.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    Not impressed with this update. Hoping for better next week TL.
    This next 1 has 2b better. I'm hoping 4 springtime like BS got where T/C were both 4 coins. And TL we don't need another box.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567