Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else get a 40% off sale at reset 2-8-14?!

Fashion Designer

Anyone else get a 40% off sale at reset 2-8-14?!

Plain and simple, I got the craziest pop up for a 40% sale, in RS only, on ALL gem packages.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-08-00-17-29.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	12299
    y OU CANʼT TAKE
    t h e s k y f r o m m e .
    ☁ ☁
    ☁ ☁  ⋆

I got one in FS. Freaked out!! but Im spent out at the moment.

Rhino Keeper
    Holy Wow! Yeah I got it on RS, but not on BS. I'm going to splurge lol

Thank you TL!!
    Do this on BS too pleaseeeee TL! <33333

Executive Chef
    I had mine started yesterday evening actually, maybe about 5-6 hours before the reset, not sure exactly when. At first I thought it was a glitch or something, so I closed down the app, restarted and it was still there. Thought maybe there was something kooky with my account, so I checked my other shop that I never spent real money on, 2 out of 3 shops of FS have that sale and 2/3 of my RS have it too, none of my bakeries have the 40%, but as long as there's no LTO/Box sale, I don't mind, got decent decor there for now.

So then I figured maybe the'll have a special LTO/Box sale today, so I went and bought some gems for both Fashion and Restaurant, no special sales though, maybe tomorrow? I so want the Luau Display and Ice Skating Display in Fashion Story! If those go on direct sale, I'll be buying more gems by the end of the day for sure. Same for Romantic Mixer Lounge, Crystal Fountain, Crystal Room, Indoor Flow and Reflecting Pool in Restaurant Story, that will make me buy more gems there, or the Princess' Guests in Bakery.

Executive Chef
    Man o man! Seeing this thread made me go running back 2 both RS and BS w Debit Card in hand hoping and praying that I'd find the 40% in 1 of the 2 but no such luck. It figures. Sure there's a sale tag in BS but it's the usual 20 and 30% sale. O well I really don't need 2 spend my money so that TL makes money off of me only 2 hit a gem trap again and lose the gems again.
    So it's back 2 earning the gems the hard way.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a total of 5 accounts, though I don't play them all. I logged them in yesterday to check and ALL of them had the sale.

I have ANOTHER 40% off sale today on this account but I have yet to check my other accounts as of now.

However, when I checked my nieces account yesterday, there was only the regular 20% off sale . I was going to purchase the 50 gem pack for her but after I saw she didn't have the same sale, I stopped.

I wonder why this was offered only to a select few. Maybe they are testing the sale to see if it will have an improvement on total sales.

I hope they run these sales for EVERYONE throughout the year. Not everyday, of course, but it's a welcome surprised... and does make you feel a bit appreciated as a customer.

Executive Chef
    darn it, i was getting sale notifications, but assumed they were the regular ones, so i didn't even look before i closed out the window. i wonder if i missed an extra-good sale?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    darn it, i was getting sale notifications, but assumed they were the regular ones, so i didn't even look before i closed out the window. i wonder if i missed an extra-good sale?
    Just gem sales, no LTO/Box sales yet. To see your current gem sale, just click on the gems button and it will give you prices and show you any discount you have today.

Executive Chef
    Added 2 earlier post.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 02-10-14 at 06:05 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    Man o man! Seeing this thread made me go running back 2 both RS and BS w Debit Card in hand hoping and praying that I'd find the 40% in 1 of the 2 but no such luck. It figures. Sure there's a sale tag in BS but it's the usual 20 and 30% sale. O well I really don't need 2 spend my money so that TL makes money off of me only 2 hit a gem trap again and lose the gems again.
    So it's back 2 earning the gems the hard way.
    everybody's talking about a 40% off gem sale they keep seeing! all I can say is
    Where is Mine?

I Don't even have a gem sale.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 02-10-14 at 06:10 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast