Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 2-12-14

Nightclub Owner
    I really like the fountain. I don't like things too big since it is easier to decorate with smaller scaled things. I really do like this fountain.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 02-13-14 at 10:33 AM.

O_o" Oh wow! This amethyst theme really caught me by surprise. I'm wondering if we will be getting aquamarine next month? Or better still continue with different birthstones every month? You know it doesn't seem fair to have amethyst only. XD But why does it feel like I'm playing some dragon game? Hmmm~
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Would love aquamarine

Rhino Keeper
    I love both the Amethyst fountain and table; however, they will remail in my storage because I like them as Halloween decorations

Executive Chef
    I decided 2 try my luck w the winter sports box and c what I would get. I only meant 2 try a couple of times but, well this is how I went.
    1st time I got the snowboard.
    2nd time I received the dogsled.
    3rd time I received a ski bench which is a bench made out of skis.( 2 bad the bots can't sit down on it )
    4th time I received a snowboard half pipe. This is quite big and it looks like it belongs at the Olympics.
    I hadn't planned on doing it 4 times but the last time I hit the wrong place. Instead of hitting the X I hit the buy again place.. O well such is life. I'd take a pic of it but I'm not sure how 2 do it so I'll leave it b. unfortunately I already remodeled my bakery so I won't b putting these items on display until next winter, sorry.

I would love to stay with the birthstone themes! Can't wait for my own sapphire

Executive Chef
    So I read through the thread, and I'm glad that some people are happy with the update. But I find it weird that no one is actually not talking about the lack of actual food to bake in the update... Where is the food?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    So I read through the thread, and I'm glad that some people are happy with the update. But I find it weird that no one is actually not talking about the lack of actual food to bake in the update... Where is the food?
    It's in the display case, don't you see?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lalaloopsygurl View Post
    Question, will the Teapot Loveseat be available to all or just to those on the Ipad/Iphone platform? I would really love to see that available to all. It goes really well with the porcelain items introduced in the Springtime version just released.
    I think I bought mine before the new year. It's way towards the back, near the bee hive and scarecrow couch. It may be available to you already.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    I love the Amethyst theme! please give us Tables, wallpaper, tiles and more decorations to go with this color! I have wanted more purple, and bought a lot of the deep purple Halloween tables, but want something not spooky!
    Shades of purple! Lavendars, Lilacs, smokey purples, shades that don't clash with each other!
    More Purple, Yes,Yes,Yes!! (;
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast