Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 330 help please!

Unhappy Level 330 help please!

Has anyone passed this level that could give some suggestions? I've gotten the Gummy Bear King down to 16%, but it seems every time I'm close there are no more ghosts to be found. I've tried not eliminating all the ghosts and always leaving a few so more will come, but that's not working either.

I'm finding the same thing! I've tried using boosts, buying extra lives everything and the most I've gotten down to is 26%!

Same here... somehow I got it down to 2% when I wasn't really paying attention... I could've used a power up to win, too. And I have no idea what I did.

SRSLY!? 23 straight moves with no new ghosts. So uncool...

I finally passed it! I had to use heaps of the 5 in a row effects (sorry don't know what it's called) and then 3x extra moves. Was a bit of a fluke really so not much help. Sorry. Just keep persevering

Quote Originally Posted by missnacakey View Post
    (...) had to use heaps of the 5 in a row effects (sorry don't know what it's called) (...)
    Those are Sugar Scoops, lol. Are you saying you made them--or bought the boosts? I haven't quite reached level 300 yet--so I have a ways to go before I have to worry about this level. But when I get there...sounds frustrating!

Ugh, this is the most frustrating level yet. Without knowing what makes the munchers come down, no amount of s**** can help you pass it. I've had games with masses of Sugar Scoops, clearing loads of candies in one turn and still no munchers descend. No idea what strategy to adopt other than keep playing and hoping that the game is programmed to give the right combo...eventually.

How many moves do you get for this level?

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    How many moves do you get for this level?
    You get 38 moves, which would be plenty if the munchers kept coming down.

I STILL haven't passed this and the weird thing is no amount of boosters or extra moves even help because no new ghosts come down! I just had it down to 50% with 20 moves left and guess what? No new ghosts for all 20 moves! I even used 3 candy scoops and several blasters and still nothing! I think this is some sort of bug! It's so frustrating I'm starting to wonder if there is any point in even playing anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast