Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lightning cannon - what does it do?

New Resident

Lightning cannon - what does it do?

I wonder what is the actual damage of the lighning cannon. From the numbers I would expext archers get one shotted by high lvl lightning, but it does only bit over half the damage. Also it appears as if lvl 1 lightning cannons do about same amount as the almost maxed out ones I have.

Or maybe this is a bug? Then mods feel free to move this.

Whether or not the units get "one-shotted" depends on the level of the towers vs. the level of the units. Higher level towers might not be able to one-shot units if they are at max level.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Whether or not the units get "one-shotted" depends on the level of the towers vs. the level of the units. Higher level towers might not be able to one-shot units if they are at max level.
    Hi Frozen,

I am lost a little. My zappers are max. They are supposed to do a damage of more than 200. Yet, in a recent attack, they were not able to **** Archers with 95 hit points.
    I was going to report the player as a hacker. Does what you said mean this is actually normal?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by abcdefgh987 View Post
    Hi Frozen,

I am lost a little. My zappers are max. They are supposed to do a damage of more than 200. Yet, in a recent attack, they were not able to **** Archers with 95 hit points.
    I was going to report the player as a hacker. Does what you said mean this is actually normal?
    Checking my replays, I just realized this too. My lightning towers couldn't one shot **** archers, though its damage should be almost twice the archer's hp...

Can you guys PM me the Kingdom Name of the player who attacked you? We'll check it out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Can you guys PM me the Kingdom Name of the player who attacked you? We'll check it out.
    Checking several replays, I think it happened pretty much on every battle.

New Resident
    Actually, this is for every attacker and also when I attack so. That is why I asked what the damage number means - maybe the damage was lowered and the ingame info not updated?

But also when I attack, it seems that the lvl 1 lightning cannons do about the same amount of damage as lvl 4 ones. They seem to two shot lvl 5 archers.

In any case, I doubt this is a hacker issue.

If the damage is supposed to work as it does for the catapults, than either there is a bug, or the numbers are incorrect in game.

Frozen, you have mail!

I took a look at these battles and it looks like this is because of the splash damage being dealt. It looks like the units that the Lightning Cannon targets are dying instantly. The other Archers are close enough to be dealt damage, but not close enough to die in one hit. Do you guys notice the same thing?

Hi Frozen,

i just looked at it and it could be. But only of the splash is about 1mm. The troops are immediately next to it and still dont get ****ed. VERY different from cats.

Do not think this was the intent. Is a bug.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast